✨|2|Stephen Curry|Tajah|✨

||Stephen||

Tajah! Tajah! Tajah!*i said yelling her name as i got inside the house.I didnt get no answer so i looked around the house and i still couldnt find her anywhere i finally looked in our garage and i seen her putting her stuff in the car.

Me:Baby what are you doing? *i said taking her bags out of the trunk.

Her:NO MOVE STEPHEN YOU BASCIALLY SAID THAT YOU DONT WANT THESE TWINS.AND YOU ACUSED ME OF CHEATING ON YOU.AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO STAY?*she said yelling while tears begin to fall down her eyes.

Me:Look baby can i just explain it to you? Can you go sit on the couch?*i ask she did what i asked and walked inside the house and took a seat on the couch.

Me:Okay baby im not gone lie at first i thought that you was cheating on me because every time i would ask you to have sex you would say "Im on my period".or "I dont feel like it im too tired " or "My private still hurts from last time we had sex".So i figure you was fucking someone else.And today when i got home was my breaking point i really needed sex and you woudnt give me non.At first i didnt feel bad for going off on you like that until Klay explain to me that you might be pregnant...So is you pregnant?

Her:Yes Stephen im 3 months pregnant with twins.

Me:Wow baby thats great.I know that i said i didnt want kids but it was because all of my past relationships we never was able to make children so i decided one day i didnt want kids until now.Im actual really excited to become a father to twins boys! They are boys right?

Her:Yes Stephen their boys.

Me:I knew it but would you please forgive me Tajah?

Her:Yes Stephen i forgive you.*she said giving me a kiss while i rubbed her stomach.

Vote

Comment

Checking for mistakes later im in Akron now!! Hopefully i bump into LeBron James! Lol im just playing but i know that you dont find out the sex of your child until your like 6 months along but in this chapter you find out your sex of your child at 3 months.