✨Kyrie Irving|Aly|✨

||Kyrie||

Alyyyyyyyyyyyyy baby come here hurry up! *I yelled calling Aly.*

Aly:What Kyrie what is it?*she said out of breathe from running down all the stairs*

Me:Should i eat my mac&cheese with a fork or spoon?*i said holding up a fork in one hand and a spoon in the other hand.*

Her:Kyrie are you fucking serious? You called me down here for that?*she said looking mad ass hell.*

Me:Well....Yea thats why i called you down here i dont know if i want to use a fork or a spoon.If i use a fork i cant really get none of the cheese.But if i use a spoon i can get all of the cheese.So which one should i use?

Her:Omg Kyrie just use a spoon.*she said rolling her eyes.

Me:Okay thanks baby you want some i cooked it.*i said taking some in my mouth with my "Spoon"im glad i picked the spoon.*

Her:No Kyrie im about to go get in the bath and i dont really want none because you cooked it.*She said giving a kiss on the cheeck and going upstairs.

Me:Hey i can cook!*i yelled up the stairs.

Her:Yeah what-ever you say Young-Blood.*she yelled down the stairs.

Me:Hey! Thats my word! Young-Blood!.*i yelled back up the stairs.

Her: Your right now shut up and eat your mac&cheese and come take a shower with me.*she yelled down the steps.

Me:Okay baby!*i said stuffing my face quick with mac&cheese.

Her:Baby then again dont rush because she aint getting none.*she yelled from our bedroom.

Me:O dang*i said snapping my fingers like swiper the fox.

I know its kinda short but im in history class so i thought why not update a imagine.I hoped you like it Aly!Sorry for any mistakes but im kinda rushing.

*Vote
*Comment