✨Carmelo Anthony|Denise|✨

||Denise||

Today Carmelo is throwing a little get together with a few of his teammates and a few friends which one of his few friends would be me!I kinda got a crush on him on the low but only my best friend Trina knows and she's always teasing me about it,but he's a basketball player a well known one too so I know that he wouldn't want me.But anyways let me go pick out my bathing suit first

I picked out a black and white poke a dot one piece one,with black sandels and a over sized white T-shirt with some black short short shorts.I grabbed my keys and left.

--10minutes later--

It took me about 10mintues to get here because New York traffic be so busy all the time.I should text him before I go knock,cuz I don't wanna be knocking forever.

||Text Convo||

Me:I'm Outside.

Him:Okay I'm coming

Not even 3minutes later I saw him coming outside in nothing but his swim trucks I gotta amitt he looks good ass fuck!I put my phone in pocket then unstarted my car and got out.

Me:Hey Melo!*I said giving him a hug.

Him:Hey Lil mama!*he said calling me by my nickname that he gave me when we first met since I was so short.*

Me:So who's all here?

Him:Well everybody now but I just invited J.R. Smith&Tahiry since they still have a thing going on on the low and Iman Shumpert and his girl You know Teyana Taylor.Trina already here John Wall you that's her boo.

Me:Aww I don't wanna be the only single one here imma fell left out.*I said with a frowny face.*

Him:Hello I'm single too.*he said waving his hands up In the air.*

Me:Yeah your right but let's go to where everyone is now.

Him:Okay just follow me.

I did as he said and followed right behind him once we got to the front door he kindly opened it up for me and I said thank you.I had to amitt his house was nice and big inside he had everything that you could dream of.When we got to the back of the house where the pool was everyone was doing something.

J.R &Tahiry was making out.

Iman and Teyana was spraying each other with water guns.

Trina and John was cuddle up in a chair.

Me:I'm finally here!*I said extra loud they all stopped what they was doing and smiled at me.

Teyana:Well its about time it took you forever to get here.*she said while handing Iman the watergum and coming over to me to give me a hug that lasted about 2 mintues since I haven't seen her in like 4months due to her being on tour.*

Carmelo:Well I'm sorry that I gotta break up y'all little Reunion but we bouta play basketball on the pool its girls vs boys ,even though the boys gonna win because we're all professionals but we go easy on y'all.*he said grabbing a basket ball and getting in the pool with everyone else behind him.*

Tahiry:Ain't you coming in the pool?*she asked with a question-able look.*

Me:O yeah I just gotta take off my shoes and stuff.*I said taking off my sandals and over-size T-shirt along with my shorts.I felt like someone was watching me and I was right it was Carmelo.

J.R:Dam Carmelo take a picture it last longer.

Carmelo:Man shut up I was looking at my beautiful clear slide open doors.*he said hitting J.R with the ball.

I walked over to the pool but I was scared to get in because it was cold I just knew that it was cold because all pools are before you get comfortable in it.

Carmelo:Aww is the Lil girl scared of cold water?*he said with a smirk on his beautiful face.*

Me:No its J-just -

Him:Nah you scared .*He said cutting me off.*

Me:No!

Him:Here let me help you than.*he said getting out the pool coming towards me.*

Me:No! Its too cold!*I said running around the outside of the pool but within 20 seconds I felt his arms around me and me being pulled into the pool.

Me:No its too cold*I said getting back up from under the water.

Carmelo:Well your already on now so now we can get the game started finally.

Me:Well its not fair because all of y'all is professionals and can beat us easy.*I said pouting.

Carmelo:Aww is the lil baby crying*he said walking up to me putting my head up which made me smile a little.

Me:Whatever let's just get started.

The game was 26 to 30 we was winning by 4 points I had the ball until I felt someone come fr up under the water and pull me down which caused J.R to steal the ball and make a dunk.I opened my eyes and saw that it was Carmelo who had pushed me under the water so I kicked him in the leg and continued to play the game even though we lost by 2 points we was still satisfied with the work that we had put in.

The sun had just went down and we where all in the pool watching the stars until Teyana spoked up.

Teyana:So we all saw how Carmelo and Denise was flirting right?

Everyone:Mhmmm.

Teyana:Y'all should go out then.!

Me:Shut up!everyone knows that me and Carmelo is just friends right.*I turned around and looked back at him but he was like 2inches away from my face leaning in.I ain't know what to do so I just leaned in too.

His lips was so soft and tasty just like I imagined.The kiss lasted about 2 minutes until he pulled away and said.

Him: No I wanna be your man.

Me:I-i don't know w-hat to say.

Him:Just say yes.

Me:Yes.

Everybody: Finally its about dam time.

Me&Memo:Shut up!*We said laughing and went back to kissing.

Vote,Comment
I put John Wall in here because he is bae and I really like the name Trina so I just put it in here as her best-friend.