✨Stephen Curry|Tajah|✨

||Tajah||

Ugh i dont no how long i can keep this from Stephen.Stephen says he dont want kids but...about 3 months ago we had sex and he didnt wrap it up so yes im 3months pregnant.I been wearing big shirts to cover it up he havent noticed yet but i know one day he is and when he does i hope that he can accpect the fact that he's going to be a father weather he likes it or not.

||Stephen||

I just got home from practice im tired i need a hot bath and some really good sex....Tajah havent been giving me non all the time i ask for some she says."im on my period or im too tired or my clit steal hurts from the last time." Like dam girl i know that you do be on your period for that long.And you cant be that dam tired.Or like dam girl i know that your clit dont hurt from the last tims we had sex because that was 4 months ago...I just hope that she's not cheating on me.But anyways i need to go take me a bath.As i was walking up the stairs to me and Tajah bedroom i saw that she was on her phone texting someone she didnt even notice that i was thier.Until i cleared my throat.

Her:Oh hey baby your finally home i ran you a nice hot bath because i know that you would be tired when you got home*she said which made me smile its like she read my mind.

Me:Awe thank you baby i was just about to run me some bath water*i said taking me clothes off.Which made her stare at Jr.

Her:Umm im gonna go make dinner.*she said trying to walk pass me but i grabbed her by her waist and pulled her towards the bed and started kissing on her neck

Her:Stephen stop im not in the mood*she said pushing me off of her which made me mad.

Me:Man fuck that shit your never in the mood to make love to your husband we havent had sex in 4 months you all have some kind of excuse to not have sex with me and im tired of this shit.Why is it that all the time i come home from practice your alwayd tired is it someone else thats fucking you.You know what i dont even feel like taking a bath anymore i need a drink*i said while putting my clothes back on.

Her:Stephen how could you say something like that?I will never cheat on you.*she said in tears.

Me:Yeah yeah yeah save all the shit.I dont want to hear it tell that nigga that he can contiue fucking you.*i said leaving and heading to Klay's house for a drink.

||At Klay's House||

Klay:So bruh why did you and Tajah get in a fight?*he said while passing me my 4th beer.

Me:Man its a long story.

Him:Will i got time*he said looking at his invisable watch witch made both of us laugh.

Me:Okay well all the time i come home she always so dam tired and never wanna have sex im like a man haves his needs.Then all the time i ask her to have sex she always be like."Im on my period" or "im too tired "or "my clit still hurts from the last time we had sex".I know that her clit cant still hurt because the last time we had sex was 3 months ago.So today was last straw i got tired of the shit and went off on her...But forreal bruh i think that she's cheating on me.

Him:Dam poor you.But i think that she's cheating on you she's too dam loyal.

Me:So if she's not cheating on me than why aint she giving me non?

Him:Well the last when yall have sex did you use a condom?

Me:Ummm....No?

Him:Then she's pregnant dummy.

Me:Hold up she cant be pregnant she would have to me and i would have noticed by now.

Him:Well you is dumb but have noticed any of her changes in clothes like do she wear big t-shirts or cry and gets sad for nothing.

Me:To come and think about yes she does.

Him:Well you got a baby on the way...but didnt you say that you didnt want kids.

Me:Yeah at first i didnt but now i know that she pregnant really excited.I better go apologize tell her*i said getting up with a smile on my face and dapping up Klay then running to my car and speeding home...

Part 2 coming soon but i need more comment on my parts like i want to see how yall like it and to all the ghost reader please comment on it i know that yall reading this so just spear 1 minute of yall precious time and comment and vote pleaseeeeeeee.:)♥