✨Shabazz|Alyssa|✨

||Shabazz||

I been thinking lately that i want kids with my girlfriend Alyssa but i dont know if she wants any because for the first 2 years of our 4 years relationship she said that she dosen't want any kids.She said her reasons for not having any kids is becauss where too young and we have a long time before we have any kids.Im 23 and she's 22.But im ready too be a dad maybe i should talk to one of my team-mates who have kids...Dwayne came to mind.

"Yo Dwayne can i talk to you for a minute?"i yelled across the court.

"Yeah meet me half way".he said walking towards me we met in the middle of the court.

"I need some advice bro."

"Okay wassup"?

"Well i was thinking that i wanted to have kids but Alyssa thinks that where too young and we should wait but me i dont want to wait i love her and all the time i talk about it she brings up another subject."

"Mhm what you need to do is seat her ass down and tell her if she aint tryna have your kids then yall aint gone have no future together".

"Yeah your right im about to do that after practice."

||3 Hours Later||

I pulled up to the house and turn the car off than got out when i walked inside the house i heard Alyssa talking on the phone so i figured i would go take a nice long shower until i heard her say something about kids.

"Yes i want to have kids someday.I was always the one who was like oh no im just gonna wait to have kids when im in my 30s but now i realize that im ready to have kids me and Shabazz have a nice house we live in a nice community, we both have great paying jobs so why not have kids or a kid now.The only thing that gets me is that he's always on the road playing games and i dont want to be pregnant when he's not going to be around all the time.I want him to be here"

Maybe this is the right time!

"Um baby can I talk to you?"i said walking into the kitchen where she was at

"Yes,Imma call you back Kayla"she said hanging up her cell phone

"Let me talk to you in the living room"i said while walking in the living room and sitting on the couch

"So what did you want to talk about?"she said sitting down by me on the love seat

"Well I really want to have kids."I said getting straight to the point

"I do too"

"You do?!"I said surprised

"Yes ShaBazz I was just talking to one of my friends on the phone who has kids and she made me realize how much I'm missing out on."

"Well how about we get started now." I said getting close to her trying to pull her shirt up but she moved my hands

"No not now ShaBazz I'm on my period when I get off we can"

"Ok I guess I wait"I said with a sad face

"Aw don't be sad baby"she said giving me a kiss

"Ok I'm not baby"

Vote
Comment