✨Paul George|Kayla|✨

||Kayla||

Me and my boyfriend Paul been together for about 1 year and 4 months our relationship is great.Which even more great about it is that we been together for this long without sex.But the reason we haven't had sex yet is because im a virgin but im scared to tell him.Like im a 23 year old virgin i was gonna make for marriage but i dont know how long thats gonna be.I know that Paul's a man and he have hormones just like any other man and women do.So tonight is gonna be the night we make love.I already know that he's gonna find out im a virgin because i heared when your a girl and you first have sex you bleed.

Paul:Im home baby

Me:Im in the kitchen.

Paul:What you cook?

Me:Steak,greens,macaroni and corn.You hungry?.

Paul:Yes practice was long.*he said walking up to me trying to kiss me but i put my hand in the way because he was really sweaty and smelly.

Him:Bae don't try to play me like that*he said with a frowny face.

Me:Bae im not just go upstairs and take a shower and get dressed so you can eat dinner.

Him:Okay i be back down in 20 minutes.

||20mintues later||

Paul:Im out!! Wheres my food at?*Paul asked coming into the kitchen with nothing but a t-shirt and boxers on.

Me:Its in the microwave hurry up and eat than come to bed.*i said walking up to him giving him a quick kiss and grabbing his big member.

Paul:O-okay i be up there in a mintue.*he said studdering looking surprise.*

I went upstairs and took a quick shower...i got out and dried myself off, then i walked to the bed naked, i got under the covers, i was about to wait for Paul buti was feeling real horny so i started rubbing my area it was feeling so good small moans came out my mouth i then they started to get louder."Mhmm PAUL HURRY THE FUCK UP AND COME UPSTAIRS!" i yelled because i was real horny and he was taking forever.

||Paul||

I was trying to eat my nice meal that my girlfriend made for me and watch Basketball.i was enjoying it until i heared her ass say"MHMM PAUL HURRY THE FUCK UP AND COME UPSTAIRS"i was thinking like damn can a nigga eat and watch basketball, but since she screaming i turned off the tv and put my plate in the sink and went upstairs to our bedroom.

Me:Baby what the fuck you screaming a-*i said until i open my eyes and saw what she was doing.

Her:Paul please give it to me now im really horny.

Me:Oh damn its like that now? but you aint gotta tell me twice*i said then took my shirt off and walked over to her and removed her hands from her area and replaced it with my tongue"mhmm Paul that feels good"i put her legs on my shoulders and i started going up and down "Paul yes"i enter two fingers in her it looks like she was gonna cry...it was probably because she havent sex in a long time."Paul can you just put it in me?""Sure"i said taking my fingers out of her and sliding my boxers off."You ready?"she nodded her head and closed her eyes.i enter inside of her gentle and slow."Dam you so tight."i said going a little faster i finally looked down and i realized she was bleeding"Me o shit baby i think i broke your private"i said while pulling out and putting my boxers back on and and walking around our bedroom with my hands on my head Kayla just started laughing"Kayla why the fuck you laughing i just broke your private""Paul claim down"she said putting on my t-shirt and taking the sheets off the bed."Paul you didnt break my private im a v-virgin""Your a virgin Kayla?"i said sitting on the plain white bed."Yes Paul i am i was scared to tell you for some reason."she said sitting on my lap and kissing my forehead."Baby you shouldnt be scared to tell me anything""I know im sorry" "Its okay.... well im sorry for messing up your first time." " Paul you didnt mess up nothing how about we take a shower and i change the sheets, we can try this again tomorrow night." "Okay baby"i said kissing her lips.

Vote, comment i hope yall liked it im sorry for not update that much but this Christmas break has been too much for me first i got sick then my uncld died so we had to ride up the Cleveland.then we had to come back for Christmas to open our presents and stuff it was kinda sas because the Christmas spirit wasnt there.but i go back to school tomorrow and i missed my project due date i already know that my teacher gone be on me for that she gets on my last nerve.