✨Jabari Parker|Tatiyann|✨

Tatiyanna P.O.V:Omg I cant believe that I'm in front of the College I always wanted to go to my dreams are finally coming true at last.I been dreaming about going to college ever since I was a little girl even doe I don't really know anyone here but my best friend Ashley.But I'll meet new people here over the 3 years that I'll be attending here.My mo-

Me:ouch watch where your going .

Him:o I'm sorry girl I wasn't watching where I was going let me help you up.(who ever he was he had knocked me down to the ground but he put his hand out and help me up.)

Me:thank you and I didn't mean to be rude I was just in my own thoughts and I wasn't expecting to get knocked down on my first day here.

Him:yeah well my name is Jabari Parker what's your name pretty lady?

Me:O my name is Tatiyanna but people call me Tay.

Him:Well Tay its nice to meet you.

Me:You to Jabari.

Him:Well I have to go before I be late to practice but I'll see you around more?

Me:O yes I'll see you around.but do you play basketball for this school?

Him:yes I play basketball for this school.but I'm hoping that I'll make it to the NBA one day.

Me:I'm sure you well.

Him:yeah thank you I'll see you around than.

With that he left and I picked up my bags and walked into the main office to go meet my best friend Ashley.

*3 Years Later.*

Jabari P.O.V:Tonight is one of our home games and I'm kinda nervous...well I get nervouse after every game but still I just got that Lil feeling inside of me that someone that I like might be here.

Coach:Okay boys let go.

Team: 1,2,3 Milwaukees!!!

Everyone was shooting free throws when I forgot my mouth piece so I ran into someone and knocked them down.

Me:I'm so sorr- wait Tay?

Her:Omg Jabari I ain't seen you in like 3 years how have you been doing?(she said giving me a hug)

Me:Well as you can see I been doing great!I play for the Milwaukees now!

Her:I know I told you that you would make it big one day.

Me:yes you did well I'm bouta run in the locker room and get my mouth piece but here's my number so we can catch up sometimes(she gave me her phone and I put my number in it then we said good bye and I run in the locker room to go get my mouth piece.when I was done the game started 2 minutes later.)

*1hour Later*Still Jabari P.O.V:We was now in halftime and we was winning by 12points so while we in the locker room I got a text from Tay.

*Text Convo*

Tay:Good job keep it up and y'all gonna win against the Knicks!

Me:Aww thank you but can I ask you something?

Tay:Of course what is it?

Me:Well I been having a crush on you ever since met 3 years ago I was wondering well you be my girlfriend?

Tay:Yes! Yes!,Yes! I been feeling you too but I was scared to ask you .

Me:so after the game I'll take you out?

Tay:Yes.

Well I hope you liked it and I'm sorry that it took me so long to update I had to come up with something

Vote

Comment

Add to your library.

Sorry for any mistakes.