✨Damian Lillard|Nadia|✨

Have you ever felt that today was going to be the best day of your life?Will I do my best friend Monica got us two front row seats to the Portland Trailblazers vs the Golden States Warriors game tonigt.
It's a 50/50 chance that I will run into my future husband tonight who happens to be Damian Lillard😍.
Only Lord knows how much I love him...
Will Monica does to.
---

"I can finally cross this off my bucket list."I chuckled to Monica while we took our seats.Both of the teams was getting in shots before the game starts.

"Yes,you sure can.I have a good feeling that the Blazers are going to win tonight.

"Girl of course they are I'm Damian's lucky charm."I laughed with Monica.
---
《Half Time》

"I have to go to the bathroom."I told Monica getting up out my seat while she just nodded.

---
Have you ever been somewhere for the first time and couldn't find the bathroom?Will of course that was me.
I believe that I went the wrong way,because there wasn't anyone in the hall way.
It should have been packed because it's half time.

"Hey do you need some help?."A voice called behind me,as In that voice it was Damian Lillard.

"Yes I have to go to the bathroom."I turned around trying to keep myself from jumping on him.

"You went the wrong way,but it's a bathroom in the locker room that you can use,it's the closest one around here."He said looking up from his phone smiling at me.

"Ok."I simply respond as he lead me to the locker room.Once we got in there all of the Blazers was in there either listening to music with their headphones on,stretching, texting,or talking to one another.

"Yo,this is-."Damian started off but forgot that he didn't get my name yet."Nadia" I replied back.
"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."Damian said looking at me which made me blush.

"Awe someone's got crush she's blushing and shit."Cj comment which made me blush even more

"Shut up dude let her live.I can't blame her for having a little crush on me,I am sexy " Damian said in a playful tone.

"Um I still have to use the bathroom really bad."

"Oh yeah I forgot the restroom is right there."He said pointing to the door beside us.

"Thank you."I said before going into the bathroom finally peeing Lord knows that I have a bad bladder.
---
After I was doing peeing,wiping my private and washing my hands and shit I was out of there ready to go back to my seat I know that Monica is worried.They only have about five minutes until half time is over.

"I'm ready,if you would show me my way back to my seat."I'm said looking at Damian sexy ass.

"Yes of course but Um can I ask you something first.?"He asked scratching the back of his head looking nervous,he looks so cute when he's nervous.

"Yeah go head."

"I was wondering if after the game that I could take you out and get to know you."He said and I could have swear that my heat stopped.I had to touch my chest so I could make sure that I was still beating.

"Yes I would love that but
...you have to get at least 40 points tonight. "

"Trust me baby I'm going to score more than 40 points tonight."He said smiling.

Which he did score more than 40 points he scored 51 points and they won the game the score was 137 to 105.I guess it's off to a date now.This is the start of something new who knows in the future you'll be invited to our wedding.😊.

☆Vote☆
♡Comment♡
¤Sorry for any mistakes ¤