✨|2|Courtney Lee|Kaitess|✨

Kaitess P.O.V 3 Days Later:So every since the whole blow out with Courtney 3days ago i choose to take the job in Boston i had all of my stuff packed i just put the last suit case in my car.I then got in and was on my way to the airport........When i got there i parked it in the front and one of the people that work there got my bags for me i thanked him.Then i walked over to the spot where i get my ticket to get on the plain...about 30mins later they called my flight and i walked out towards the plain.I heared someone shout my name about 3times but i didnt turn around...But then i felt someone scoop me of my feet when i turned around it was Courtney.

Me:Courtney what are you doing?

Him:Kaitess baby please dont go i been having feelings for you for about 4 years now.But i been scared to tell you.Every since we met in 1st grade when i took your sucker and you punched me in the face i knew right there and then that we was going to be bestfriends...I hated all of the boyfriends you had because i felt like i needed to be that men in your life...So what im trying to say will you stay here in Memphis where you belong and will you also be my girlfriend...And down the road you will be my fiancee than my wife and kids mother..

Me:omg Court i dont know what to say...will yes i do and yes ill be your girlfriend...i also been having feelings for you for about 3years now but i was so scared to tell you because i felt like you wouldnt feel the same towards me...but now i know that you do it makes me happy...i also hated all of your gold digging girlfriends!

Him:Okay now lets go home baby where you belong

So he carried me back towards the front because i was still in his arms.we saw the boy who was bringing my things towards the plain but Courtney stopped him and told him to bring them to the car...i was finally going home with bestfriend/boyfriend/future husband/future kids father. Boston would just have to be mad PS.we would make some great babies.!

Well i hoped you liked it Kaitess

Please pray for Courtney because hes out with a concussion.