✨Derrick Rose|Diana|✨

||Diana||

"Let's go Bulls".I yelled from the my seat which was 3 rows up from the court.I could have swear that I saw Derrick Rose turn around and wink at me.Maybe I'm just seeing things.

||After The Game||

The Bulls won by 2 points! They played The Cavs.I respect both teams they both played very well.But of course the Bulls took the W!
"Hey Diana are you ready to go yet?".My best friend Jasmine asked me while standing up yawning.
"Yes girl I'm tired and hungry we should go to Denny's.I said while standing up and bending down to put the extra candy in my purse from the game.
"Your always hungry D, but yes we can go there."She said while getting her keys out of her purse.
"This game was great we really have to come back real soon."I told her we was now walking out of the Arena into the parking lot.
"Yes we sho-"she started to say but a familiar voice interrupted her.We turned around and saw that it was Derrick Rose.!
"Hey hey I'm sorry to interrupt y'all lovely ladies but I couldn't help myself from looking at you at the game your just so beautiful. I'm sorry where are my manners at?My name is Derrick Rose."He said while taking my hand and kissing it. I swear that I had a link heart attack.
"Hello my name is Diana and this is my best friend Jasmine.Thank you for calling me beautiful no one has really said that to me much before. Your not so bad yourself your actually really handsome."I said to him.
"Its nice to meet y'all two.People must be fools for not calling you beautiful everyday. Well its getting kinda late.I don't really want to rush things but can I have your number? So I can take you out sometimes?."He said while stretching the back of his neck.And pulling his phone out of his jacket pocket.
"Yes you can."I said taking his phone and putting my number in it.

•Vote
•Comment
Sorry for any mistakes. I'm too lazy to go back and correct it.