✨Klay Thompson|Lisa|✨

"I'm telling you Lisa Klay is a real nice man you'll like him."My friend Ayesha Curry informed me.

If your wondering what she's talking about well I'm going to tell you.

I just got to Oakland from New York City I used to live in New York but it was time for me to get away from that city.I came to Oakland for a fresh new start by a fresh new start I mean a fresh new every thing a fresh new life, relationship a fresh new me.I haven't really been doing the whole dating thing I really didn't have time for a relationship in NYC I was working two jobs to make it by.Ayesha told me that Klay Thompson is a close friend of her and her husband Stephen.She informed me that Klay is a basketball player, I never really go for a basketball player but trying something won't hurt me.Usually basketball players go for those model looking girls or Instagram models which I never really understood why someone would grow up to be a Instagram model but who am I to judge.I'm a thick girl I am very proud of my size hey they always say "The thicker the body the sweeter the juice."Well maybe "The thicker the berry the sweeter the juice."but same thing.

"Ok Ayesha did you show him a picture of me.?"

"No.But who cares?Your beautiful baby girl it's time for Klay to get something new he'll meet you at the restaurant tonight at 8."

×××
Hmm what to wear?I thought to myself looking at the clock seeing that I've only got one hour to get ready hmm...That's enough time.

×××
"I wish he'll hurry up"I said out loud looking at my watch Klay is twenty minutes late.

I felt a tap on my shoulder while a deep-voice spoke up"Um is you Lisa.?"Someone asked me im assuming that it was Klay so I turned around to see the most high fine looking men that I've ever seen in my life.

"Yes I'm Lisa you must be Klay."I said while shaking his hand.

"Not to be rude or anything but you are not what I've expected."Klay spoke after sitting down when thosw words came out his mouth I wanted to slap the hell out of him but I kept my cool it's no need to be ratchet in a nice fancy restaurant.

"What do you mean that I'm not what you expected.?

"Well Ayesha knows that I like white skinny model looking girls this must be a prank."He informed me looking around the restaurant.

"Do you expect a person to come out saying "You have been pranked.?"I questioned taking a sip of my water still trying to keep my cool.

"Yes."He simply respond.

"Well guess what?It's not a joke now either we can continue this date or I can get in my car and leave."

"Nah let's just continue this so called date I've drove all this way here I'm not trying to leave now."

×××
"How was your date with Klay.?"Ayesha asked me as I walked into her and Stephen house.

"Girl it was terrible I do not like that man at all he's so disrespectful."

"What Klay nah that can't be true I know Klay."Stephen added in while playing with a sleeping Ryan hair.

"He is so believe it,At first he asked was this date a joke then once we ordered our food I ordered steak , potato and a side salad...This fool is going to say that I should have ordered a full salad that side salad isn't going to do anything for my body fat."

"WHAT!"They both yelled at the same time shocked.

"I'm about to call this tan fool now."Stephen said pulling his phone out going outside.

"I'm so sorry Lisa."Ayesha told while I wiped some tears that I didn't even know that was falling down until I felt something wet on my cheeks.

"It's ok let's just watch a movie."

"Friday!."We both yelled laughing.
×××
About an hour later Stephen walked back into the house but he wasn't alone Klay was with him.

"Ayesha baby let's go upstairs."Stephen told his wife while she picked up a sleeping Ryan and the three of them went upstairs leaving me and this half nigga alone together.

"Friday hmm this is one of my favourite movies."Klay spoke sitting on the couch next to me.

I nodded my head saying"It's almost every ones favourite movie."

"Could you turn it off so I can talk to you.?"He asked me

"Sure why not."I responded back turning off the tv.

" I just wanted to apologize about tonight I should have never made you feel like that my momma did not raise me like that. I just expected something else but what I didn't realize is that sometimes you've got to switch it up.I know that this is a corny apology but I hope that you know where I'm coming from."

"I forgive you Klay."

---

"Fuck Klay not so deep"

"Shut.Up.And.Take. This.Dick.I.Like.Going.Deep. In.This.Wet.Sea" Klay said in between thrusts one minute we couldn't stand each other but the next minute he's deep inside my pussy.

"Turn around I wanna eat this pussy from the back." I did as I was told and turned my ass around.The way Klay was putting his tongue work licking all around my area ,sucking on it like it was his favorite candy had me in a maze that I couldn't get out of."You taste so good baby girl"Klay comment sliding two fingers inside me while continuing to lick my pussy at the same time.

Klay replaced his tongue with his dick entering me slowly moving my hips back and forth.

"Faster daddy". I moaned being frustrated with his slow pace.Klay listen to me and starting going faster putting my hands behind my back while stroking hard inside my pussy.It felt so good I didn't want it to stop but I knew that it was coming soon I felt a familiar feeling inside my stomach." Daddy I gotta cum.!"I shouted out

"Cum all over this dick baby girl." Klay moaned from behind me.

"Fuck Klay I'm cumming." I shouted while climaxing.

" I'm right behind you."Klay said while releasing inside of me."Damn that was great."Klay said laying down next to me. "How about we start over I'll pick you up tomorrow night at 8 deal?

" Deal."

Vote
Comment
Sorry for any mistakes
-Taisha