🥧 Author's Note(must read) 🥧

Hi, I hope I have you have a time to read my note.

 This story have a huge part of my writing journey. I started here, first I am just thinking about this over and over again, and I don't want to forget so I found wattpad and start writing.

It's not easy, but I enjoy it until I don't know how to end. After writing this way back 2019, I gathered my courage to edit this all over again. 'cause I can't move on! Ayoko silang kalimutan, ayokong I let go.

And after editing this again last November 2020, I don't know what I am thinking and start unpublishing it AGAIN TO REVISE IT.

Until today JANUARY 24, 2022, I am mature enough to have a courage and confident to let go and move on to this story HAHAHAHA!

I should be happy but I am more emotional tonight. I will miss writing this, I will miss the friendship, the moments, the places I made, and the people itself.

I know I made all of them but... men, they are alive! I know them all too well and like Kyla, I don't know how to woke up without meeting/writing about them.

For those who read it until the end, I am very thankful for giving this a time and effort to finish reading Pie in the Sky. I hope I gained your trust and support me to my another story, and another, and another.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 

I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS!

THIS IS Imaginary Girl THE AUTHOR OF PIE IN THE SKY.

LETTING THIS STORY TO REACH THE SKY AND EAT THE PIE!