Shut up, Cas!

Shut Up, Cas!

@Im_a_superhero gave me a prompt similar to Good Ole Days except she added Cas in to shakes things up. I really liked the Cas bit so I tweaked the prompt just a little.

 Then

It was freshmen year in college and I was majoring in English Literature and one of the classes I had to take under that major was Shakespeare 101. It was one of my favourite classes for two reasons. One, we studied everything Shakespeare and two, I got to sit next to a dreamy guy named Gabriel.

I still remember how I met Gabriel and instantly I knew that I was in for trouble. It was our first lesson of Shakespeare 101 and I was late. The professor had me sit next to this fairly attractive guy. Oh who am I kidding; with his floppy blonde hair and whiskey eyes, he was gorgeous.

Five minutes into the class and he became even more attractive when the two of us were competing to answer the professor's questions. Unfortunately I lost so I cornered him after class.

"How did you even know those things about Shakespeare? Its almost as if you knew him." He gave me a little smirk. 

"You could say that..." I looked at him incredulously.

"Don't be ridiculous. I was kidding." He just shrugged and walked off, leaving me more curious than ever. 

 That was the start of our beautiful friendship.

By the end of our first year, we had become fast friends. He was a cheeky git, reminded me a bit of myself so we got along marvelously. It became a bit more complicated in our second year when I developed a crush on him. He figured it out somewhere along the way because he asked me out on my birthday.

It was only during our third year, I found out how he knew all those facts about Shakespeare. We were lazily lying on his bed and he was casually playing with my hair when he told me.

"You can't be serious, Gabe. You an angel? You're the furthest thing from it!" I laugh at him when he told me. He sighed, upset that I didn't believe him. He must be off his rockers if he thought I was going to believe that sort of rubbish. 

"Its not rubbish, [Y/N]. I’m trying honest with you here.” I frowned at him. I didn’t even say the word rubbish out loud.

“Isn’t that proof enough, sweet cheeks?”

“Gabe, you can’t be serious…did you actually just.” It was so unbelievably mind blowing, I couldn’t even finish my sentence. He just looks at me with a hopeful smile.

“Now do you believe me?” I nod and ask the first question that pops into my head. 

“So how old are you exactly?” He just laughs and ruffles my hair.

“Of course, that’s the first thing you’d ask about.” I pout and cross my arms.

“Seriously, Gabe. How old are you?” He rolls his eyes playfully before giving me a proper answer.

“Older than time, happy?” He pulls me into his arms and I snuggle closer to him.

“Damn, how am I going to explain the age gap to my parents!” I say sarcastically. He just takes a fistful of my hair and throws it back to my face, knowing that annoys me the most.

“GABRIEL! You know I hate it when you do that!” I try to sound angry but fail miserably by laughing.

***