Wings Club

Dedicated to @Im_a_superhero for coming up with the prompt for this.

Prompt : Hey, I've got a request for the supernatural imagines book, if you don't mind. (We're going off the idea that An angel's soulmate can see their wings)
Like you could be Cas's sister and when he introduces you to the boys, Sam can see your wings and it's jut fluff, but then make the reader really wary, and doesn't fall in love that easy because she's an angel and all that (you can make it 2 parts if you wish :3)

"Castiel, where are we going?" I ask wearily. Cas is never around heaven anymore and the one time he does show up, he comes to drag me away from our home.

"I want you to meet some people,

[Y/N]."

"If you are taking me to the Winchesters, I do not wish to associate myself with them." I say sternly. I knew all about those troublesome Winchesters. They started the apocalypse, almost got my favourite brother Castiel killed a couple of times and did a bunch of other crazy things that I certainly didn't approve of.

"But [Y/N], you were the one who taught me we should forgive humanity open-heartedly for their sins." I roll my eyes at him. He was of course right so I had to agree. Reluctantly. I let him have his little moment of happiness before I made him fly to the Winchesters.

We reach this strange place that has warded off angels and has many other runes on it that I could barely decipher. Cas walks towards a rusting metal door and knocks on it. I look at him confused.

"But Castiel, there is no one here." I say in a manner suggesting that I want to go back home.

"Be paitent, [Y/N]." He then calls out to his precious Dean Winchester. Finally a scruffy looking blonde haired man opens the entrance to the strange place and lets us in. Once I was settled in proper, Dean and I proceeded to have a stare down.

"Cas, how do I know whether I can trust her?" He asked my brother, completely ignoring me. I decided to take matters into my own hands. I stepped forward and introduced myself.

"Hello, Dean Winchester. I'm [Y/N], Castiel's older sister. I know that from all the encounters you've had with all my other brothers and sisters, you must not trust us angels other than Cas...for obvious reasons." I chuckle to myself because it is so obvious that Dean and my brother have taken a strong liking to each other. Castiel shoots me a glare and that immediately stops me from laughing, making me turn back to Dean.

"As I was saying, I understand that I may not seem trustworthy but I am too weary of you Winchesters but I hope for the sake of Castiel, we can overcome our trust issues." Dean looks from Cas to me. He gives a little nod, of approval, I can only assume.

"You're not half bad, [Y/-" He gets cut off by a taller man entering the room,

"Dean have you seen- Woah." the taller man, Samuel Winchester cuts himself off mid sentence because he's mesmerised at something. I follow his eyes and come to realise that he was staring at my wings. How could he see them? Humans can't see our wings unless... I blush furiously before hiding my wings.

"Sammy, what's wrong?" Dean snaps his fingers at his brother. He looks at me nervously then looks at Cas and Dean.

"How did you not see that, Dean? Her wings!" Samuel frailing his arms was not helping his case in anyway.

"Wings? Sammy, are your hallucinations back?" I decided to pipe in this time.

"It is quite alright, Dean. You do not need to worry about your brother. Do you mind however, if I take Samuel to a private room to explain things as my brother will do the same for you?" I try to keep my voice as calm as possible. As I pass by Cas on the way to Samuel, I explain the situation. I grab Samuel by the arm and drag him to the nearest room.

"What is going on? How could I see your wings?" Samuel was full of questions; what did they say about the curious cat?

"Samuel please." I say and he stops with his questions.

"Sam's just fine." I nod.

"Sam..." I say slowly as if I'm testing it out, "I'm [Y/N] and the reason you could see these," I pause to let out my wings again, "was because we're soulmates. Believe it or not."

"Humans aren't supposed to be able to see Angel wings unless they are soulmates with them." I explain and look at him for a reaction. He lets out a breath of air. 

"Wow...they are an extremely beautiful pair and I think I can live with being soulmates with you." He just has this look on his face that makes me want to cuddle him up and protect him from the world. What am I thinking? No, Winchesters are trouble!

He touches my arm slightly,

"Are you okay?" I move back slightly and nod.

"I'm fine. I just need to be alone right now." he looks pained and I have no idea how to react so I take my best bet and run out of the door.

"Castiel, I want to go home now." I whine, almost like a little child. Sam comes running out of the door.

"[Y/N], wait!"

"[Y/N], what is going on?" I hide behind Cas and whisper,

"Cas, I'm scared."

"You might want to talk to Sam about that. You can do it, [Y/N]. You taught me everything I know but now its time to learn about the only thing you could never teach me about." he gives me a little shove towards Sam. His shove was stronger than anticipated so I fall right into Sam's arms and he catches me. I look up at him with a small smile and he returns with one of his own.

"Have you heard of Winx Club?" he asks. What a weird question.

"Wings Club?"

"Winx Club with an x, [Y/N]." I shake my head in amusement as he begins to explain what this mythical Winx Club was.

I think I am going to like being Sam's soulmate.