The End

This is dedicated to every single one of you because I would never had the motivation to get to 33 parts of this without you lot. You guys have been a great group of readers with your funny, constructive and motivating comments and votes which actually gave me the confidence to continue to write this book. Mostly I want to thank my fandom soul sister, Tay who was my first reader and one of my best friends. You're the best, Tay :D 

It was a typical Tuesday night and I was getting ready to watch the latest episode of Supernatural. I was ready with my Nutella and hot cocoa, wrapped in my warm Little Mermaid blanket. It was a good thing that my family wasn’t around. Parents working late while my siblings were at a sleepover at a friend’s. I had the entire house all to myself and it was glorious. I could watch the new episode without any interruptions and I could fangirl freely without being judged.

I turn on the telly and turn to the CW channel. They were viewing some advertisements and I was eagerly awaiting the episode. Finally they showed the flashback and I sat back on the couch excitedly. I was expecting a flashback about Cain, hoping they would look more into that plotline before hiatus but I was surprised when Gabriel popped up in my screen. Obviously I squealed; everyone in the fandom has wanted Gabe to come back for the longest time. Instead of showing snippets from the episodes he was in, the Gabriel on my screen just winked at me and snapped his fingers.

“Hello sweetheart.” Was the last thing I heard before getting sucked into my television screen. Next thing I knew, I was in the back of the Impala. I was still wearing my very revealing pajamas and clutching tightly onto my Nutella jar. I looked to the front and was surprised that the boys didn’t hear me. I was even more astounded when it was Cas sitting in shotgun instead of Sam. Dean and Cas had their hands interlaced and that’s when I noticed the Impala wasn’t moving. They were moving their heads closer to each other and panicking I coughed uncomfortably. They bumped their heads together and groaned.

They turned to me and immediately their eyes were as wide as saucers.

"Cas is it me or is there a girl in her pajamas with a jar of Nutella?" Dean rapidly blinked his eyes, as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. 

"I was just about to ask you the same, Dean."  I looked confused between them before speaking up; this has got to be some sort of sick joke.

"You have to be kidding right? Jensen, Misha please tell me this is some sort of sick joke?" I raised an eyebrow at them, hoping they would yell 'Surprise!' or some bullshit like that. Dean gave me his signature 'I don't know what the hell you're talking about you crazy person' look. 

"Jensen? Misha? Not this shit again; Balthazar this is not funny!" Dean yelled to the roof of the Impala. Cas placed a hand on Dean's shoulder.

"Dean, I don't think that's going to help." I just sighed happily at my OTP and wrapped my arms around myself so that I wasn't too exposed. 

"So Destiel finally happened, huh?" I ask casually. The two of them whip their heads to me so fast I could almost hear their necks click. Cas looked confused, as usual but something was different about him. He didn't seem so dumbed down on the telly like before. Dean just pursed his lips together as if to say 'Not this shit again'.

"We're just Cas and Dean like before. Except I get to hold his hand and go to bed with him." Dean had a goofy look on his face. He didn't even look this happy with Lisa. Almost instinctively I started to sing 'I Want To Hold Your Hand' by The Beatles.

 'Yeah you, got that something
I think you'll understand
When I feel that something

I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand'