31~ Birthday

"Happy birthday Kristina, happy birthday to you" Everyone sang, I smiled and blew out the candles on the cake. Today was my 17th birthday. It been 4 weeks since the incident and school is over for the year. Caleb seems to be doing better I assume its his family, friends and psychologist helping him out more.

"Okay who wants cake?" My mum asked, everyone raised their hands there wanst many people just my mum, dad, grandparents, Jake, Caleb, Kathrine and my brother but it was enough people for me. Caleb came up to me and help up a big box with a smaller looking one on top. "Hope you like it" he smiled handing my the boxes.

I unwrapped the small one and it was the walking dead game for the xbox one. I looked at the bigger one then up at Caleb "No...you  didn't!" I said excitedly opening the big one, just as I suspected it was an xbox one! "Awe Caleb you didn't have to"

"I wanted to, you've been talking about it so I figured why not" He grinned I got up and hugged him then giving him a quick peck on the lips. I opened he other presents and honestly I loved them all! After a few hours it got late and people started leaving. Caleb walked to his mum and my parents then came back to me. "Guess what, im staying the night now lets get this thing set up" He said pointing to the xbox

****                                                                      

"Shoot it! Shoot it! Oh my god shoot it before it kills you!" I yelled out panicking slightly. He laughed and jumped around on his seat "DAMN" He groaned when the character died.

"Here let me try im much better than you" I teased, he chuckled and passed me the remote. I ended passing the part which lead to me doing a victory dance. Caleb grabbed my sides while I danced and he pulled me down with on onto the couch. "Hey" I laugh out when he starts tickling me. I heard someone clear their throat beside us; we both looked up to see my mum "I advise you two go to sleep it already four in the morning and you are keeping me and your father up" she said while yawing. I chuckled lightly

"Oh sorry, lets go up to my room" I asked Caleb looking back at him. He nodded "Cool night mum!" I smiled walking to my room with Caleb following behind me. I got changed and Caleb was just with his boxers I grinned at him and sat in my bed and Caleb did the same. "I hope you had a good day Kris"  He whispered while pulling me onto his lap. I smiled and leaned back into him "I did I loved today" I said happily and shut my eyes then I soon fell asleep the last thing I remember was Caleb kissing my forehead and he laid beside me.

**

I woke up from a girls voice who sounded like she was crying, Caleb was gone. My heart felt like it stopped for a few seconds but then I heard his voice. I let out a sigh of relief and walked out my room to see what was happening and I was not expecting to see Skylar there.

She had tears in her eyes "Im sorry I couldn't come sooner, me and your brother went to Canada. But when I heard about you we come back early" She whispered, her hands grabbed on his arms and she pulled him and hugged him. I didn't like how her hands trailed down his back slowly. I didn't like how she was whispering something in his ear and I couldn't hear but I don't want to sound clingy so I looked around awkwardly. She pulled back "Me and your brother broke up...I finally figured out I still love you" But as soon as that came out her mouth my possessiveness decided to take place.

"Okay no, get your hands off him" I broke in walking up to them, Skylar's attention went to me but she didn't let go of Caleb instead she hugged him closer and Caleb looked startled. "No he loves me to watch" She insisted, that's when she started to lean down to kiss him. I gripped on her shoulders and pulled her back "Okay no you left him for his brother that was your choice im his girlfriend now so if you are going to try kiss him I suggest you just leave now" I sneered

"What the hell! You tried to kiss Caleb!" Deans voice yelled, how are these people even getting in?! Skylars eyes widened "S-she said y-you two broke u-up" Caleb stuttered looking down. Dean breathed out heavily staring at Skylar then at Caleb and me. "Skylar? Care to explain?" She looked up at my from the ground with an evil look in her eyes then she stood up.

"He tried to kiss me and told me he still loves me...then he even told me to break up with you! Please believe me I know hes your brother and all but Im not lying babe" She explained, obviously she was lying since I was here and witnessed it all, I felt the anger bubble up in me and im sure as hell Caleb knew as well. "What the fuck is wrong with you Caleb!" Dean yelled

"Shes lying! She said you two broke up and then she tried to kiss him! Your mouth is full of bullshit Skylar!" I barked, Dean just let out a emotionless laugh "No this exactly something my brother would do, and you know you're a stupid bitch for believe with him also! Ya hear that both you are fucking little shits in this world that are worthless" I felt Caleb shaking lightly, he was crying. I could help it but the words also stung I took in a big breath and walked straight up to him our faces inches apart.

"Now you listen you douche" I pushed him back slightly then continued "That boy named Caleb that is right there is your brother! Not some guy you can pick on for the hell of it" I cried "Now you gotta stop acting this way and get along with him,  he has enough problems he doesn't need you causing more. I wish I had my brother around more but he isnt able to. If you lost Caleb you dont even get how devastated you would be" I saw guilt flash upon his face but it soon disappeared. 

"He is an attention seeker, you hear that Caleb I would never care if you killed yourself! Go on do it and you will see you little bitch" He seethed out in a deadly tone.

"Get the fuck out my house"

"Make me" I wish I could but he was like 6'1 and me? Im only 5'5!

"She wont but I will" Everyone's attention went to my dad who was holding a gun? Where in the bloody hell did he get a gun from?! Dean gulped "Uh sorry sir Skylar get out into my car" He ordered then walked out the house fast.

"Who was that?" My dad asked

"Calebs brother...since when did you have a gun?"

"Oh its one of your old fake guns..." He chuckled lightly "I should've kicked that guys ass" My dad muttered walking back to his room. "Are you okay?" I asked Caleb turning to him, he was shaking on the ground crying, I ran up to him and hugged close "Don't believe him, do not believe him okay" I whispered

~~~~~

Its been a few days after the incident but Caleb hasn't been the same and in all honesty its scaring me, I can tell when he smiles its fake he is barely eating and im pretty sure I have seen a few new cuts. But im sure he wont try what he tried last time..i really hope so. I looked out my window at the moon then my phone buzzed

From: Caleb <3

Im looking at the moon and thinking of you, love you Kris goodnight

I smiled and replied then went to bed.

OKAYY so sorry i didnt update yesterday i was busy and last time i said i have 4 chapters left was a mistake i actually have 5 so...2 chapters left! D: