3~ No one really knows me

Caleb's face changed completely he was scared, really scared. "Why are you bothering her freak?" She spat, he kept stuttering "No I talked to him, can you believe the teacher partnered us up!?" I said to her. Her eyes widened and laughed "Wow haha I bet your making him do all the work, he is the nerd after all" She snickered I laughed along with her "Yep sure am, lets go yeah I don't need to talk to him anymore" She nods and walks off and I follow, I quickly turned around and mouthed 'sorry' to him.

I felt really bad for saying that about him, like what the hell? I feel like I should be helping him! God what is this guy doing to me? I leaned on a locker while I waited for Emily to stop making out with her boyfriend. While I was waiting I saw Caleb walk by.

I never really noticed how down he look and now that I think about it I have never seen him smile... "Happiness is for people who have their heads in the clouds" His words echoed in my head. What if he's never been happy? While he walked past me he gave me one glace then looked away, someone tripped him and I swear I was about to yell at him but I didnt. All his books fell out of his hands and spread in different directions. Then I saw who tripped him, Zach.... Hey at least I have a reason to yell at him right? "Hey asshole!" I yell and he turned around with a smirk.

"Miss me already babe?" He says trying to sound cute. I fake gag.

"No but I think your spider legs are tripping everyone over, keep them to yourself why don't you?" I said with a bored tone. He glared slightly "Spider legs? Whatever, but seeing you stand up for this nerd is pathetic" He growled kicking Caleb's rib in the process. Caleb groaned in pain "I need him to do my work for science, and yeah I know he's pathetic but his the only choice I have" He nods and smirks down at Caleb.

"You're a lucky freak to have her as a partner. You don't deserve her" He spat and walked off. The bell rang and I helped him up and gave him a sad smile. "Come by at six, here" I passed him a piece of paper so he knew where to go. He looked up at me and nodded, I never really noticed how sad and isolated his eyes looked "Are you sad?" Why the hell did I just ask that? He frowned slightly.

"What do you mean?" He asked tilting his head slightly to the side. I waved my hands around.

"Nothing never mind, see you later" I said slightly nervous and walked off, I took once glace back at him and I saw him scratch his wrist, not furiously but not gently either  "Are you okay?" I yell slightly, he froze

"I'm fine" He said in a strangled tone almost like he was going to cry and he ran off. I'm sure there's more to him that I don't know about... I want to find out, something is drawing me to him it makes me want to know everything about him his problems, his like dislikes I want to help him...

****

The doorbell rang and I ran to the door fixed my hair and opened the door with a smile "Hey" I said, he just waved then looked down at me then back up and blushed. Did he just...check me out? I looked down at what I was wearing, I was wearing black slippers gray tracksuit and a tank top "Do I look okay?" I asked slightly worried he shook his head "You look fine" He whispered and walked in.

We walked into my room and he sat silently on my bed "Are you okay?" I whispered sitting next to him, he looked away "Im fine" He said trying his best to smile, I frowned slightly and my gaze went on his wrist, so I reached over and grabbed it gently "W-what are you doing?" Long sleeve.... He always wears them I tried to raise the sleeve up but he began to pull his arm away "Stop.. let go!" He raised his voice a bit, I stopped trying to pull it up and I looked up at him. He looked back up at me and we just looked in each others eyes "Why cant I lift up your sleeve" I whispered, he looked away and shook his head "I should go..." He mumbled

"Go? Caleb you just got here!" He shut his eyes tightly and shook his head again

"Why...Why are you even talking to me?" He growled out in a harsh whisper, I opened my mouth to speak but he started talking again "Is t-this some sort of dare? To act all nice stand up for me then at school be like everyone else?! Huh is it?" he yelled standing up with anger in his eyes, I stood up with him... Since he was taller, he towered over me.

"Its not.... I promise you this isn't a dare" I said softly, his eyes then softened and he sighed. He brushed his hair back with his hand and let out a emotionless laugh "Then why? Why are you so different from school?" I cant tell him.... I cant I then sighed and shrugged 

"Why are you so dull.... And sad, why did you start scratching your wrist in the hallways why cant I pull up your sleeve?" He then glared.

"That's my business not yours, why don't you let the freak and his own mind be alone, be a normal school bitch and make me do all the work" He pushed standing closer to me.

"Because unlike them im DIFFERENT! You don't know me.... No one does" I whispered he then looked really confused "What do you mean no one does?"

"It means nothing, can we just get started with this please" He stared at me for a few seconds before nodding. I sat back on the bed with him "Wait... lets start this ALL over again okay.... Im Kristina, nice to meet you" I smiled he looked at me and the corner of his lip raised just a bit "Caleb, nice to meet you too" We shook hands "So, I was thinking let's get some information on the questions we need to answer"

After a few minutes we answered a few and started putting them into paragraphs "You hungry?" I asked he looked up and I noticed he was now wearing big framed glasses. "Um yeah"

"I didn't know you wore glasses" I said with a smile

"Oh well yeah I do, makes me look like a loser I know..." He said looking away shyly.

"No actually you look adorable" I squeal pinching his cheeks, he lightly slapped my hands away and shook his head with a small smile "Kay I will get something to eat" I said walking out of my room.

"Tina?" A deep voice asked "Honey im homeeee!" It said again I laughed and ran towards the front door and he was standing there "JASON!" I smile running towards him.