20~ Date, wait what?!

Its been a week since me and Caleb have talked, its like him and Hazel are practically dating! And I hate the fact i'm jealous. At least Jake has stuck by me, me and him have practically become best friends. I shut my locker and turned around to walk to class but stopped in my tracks when I saw Caleb and Hazel laughing together..."Tinaaaa" Jake groaned gripping on my should "feed me!" I didn't respond I just watched the sight in front of me.

"What Is it?" Jake asked looking in the direction I was, his face hardened "Ignore it Tina" He said pulling me away. The day Hazel kissed him right in front of me and Jake pulled me into the bathroom was when I finally 100% accepted it....

**FlashBack**

She leaned in, he didn't move. The closer her lips got the tighter my heart seemed to get. Then her lips made contact still Caleb didn't move. I took slow steps backwards before I started running down the hallway. Then I saw Jake and he pulled me into the bathroom. "What happened?" He asked frantically.

"I like someone....that's what happened" I muttered looking down at the ground, I saw Jake's shoes right in front of me. His hand went under my chin and pulled up to make me look at him "Its Caleb isn't it?" He whispered I just nodded.

"And now I am definitely sure I like him, I have no doubts but now Hazel has come along and shes so pretty and smart and sweet just perfect!" I cry "Shes going to hurt Caleb....I know she will and when I try tell Caleb he gets angry"

"Maybe give him some time, he will miss you and see the mistake he made" He assured, I nodded and we walked out the bathroom.

**End of Flashback**

"Yeah did you hear Caleb was going on a date with Hazel?"

"O M G yes! How cute but...weird at the same time" Two girls said giggling with each other. They are going on a date?... I shook my head and sighed loudly walking to my next class.

****

I sat on my chair and pulled it up to the desk and started my homework when my phone buzzed. I grabbed it and saw Caleb's name which made me unlock my phone fast to read the massage.

From: Caleb

Hi, i'm sorry maybe we could met tomorrow? Cant tonight I need to go somewhere

To: Caleb

Sure.

I replied to him and turned my phone back off, I bet he is going on the date tonight with Hazel. I suddenly didn't feel like doing anything anymore. I just sat on the chair and dug my face in my hands. Maybe I should try get him back or maybe I shouldn't.... I wonder how his date is going to go. Should i call? text? ugh this is messing with my brain!

Caleb's POV

She sent a message saying sure. I am feeling so guilty I know shes hurt by me and sometimes it feels like I shouldn't be with Hazel because its sort of complicated with me and Kristina...I mean we have kissed a few times i'm just so confused. "Hello? Anybody there?" Hazel waved a hand in front of my face.

"Uh sorry was just thinking" I force a smile, this girl barely knows me. Well compared to Kristina, Hazel knows nothing about me. We walked into the fancy restaurant and sat on the table, the waiter came up to us after a few minutes and he looked strangely familiar. He gave me a small smirk "What can I get you two?"

"I'll have the Caesar salad and red wine please"

"And I will have the chicken palmer with a water" He nodded writing it down and walking off. "That's all you're eating?" I asked Hazel a little surprised how much she is eating, its like nothing! Plus is she even old enough to order wine? I shrugged it off

"Yeah anymore than that for a girl its I don't know. Unusual" Kristina would have eaten more... It was quiet silent for a bit when she decided to speak up "So tell me...whats your life like at home" Should I trust her? She has been with me all this way. "My mum is an alcoholic, my brother is an asshole and i'm alone at home since my sister was taken away" I sighed, I looked up at her and she looked pained a bit but then I saw the corner of her lip rise. We talked more and I seemed to tell her bit about me more and more. Then her face changed it wasn't so much caring anymore...

It soon became a smile then she started laughing "Oh my god that is so terrible wait till everyone hears about this" She laughs typing in her phone "W-what?" I asked in a strangled voice she looked up at me with a smirk as she stood up "You seriously thought I cared? Hell no you're a freak! I really thought you were going to listen to your ugly friend Kristina haha guess you are a more terrible friend than I thought" I felt my face pale

"Hey kids I got your foooood" The waiter say "Oh no look im tripping" He said while laughing dropping everything on me. I jumped up and gasped all eyes turned on me and the whole restaurant went silent "I trusted you!" I yell at Hazel

"Oh baby, you should have stuck with how you went beforehand, have fun at school tomorrow at school when everyone finds out" She winked, I felt the tears prick at my eyes. I heard the guy laughing behind me, my head hung low and that's when I heard a sound echo of a slap. I looked up and saw Kristina looking furious and Hazel holding her cheek in pain. Kristina took warning steps to her and grabbed the hem of her shirt bringing her closer to her face.

"If I so hear anyone finding out about his personal life I swear I will come after you and make your life a living hell, got it bitch?" People were watching but she didn't seem to care. "Do you understand?" She threatened Hazel actually looked scared and she nodded her head "Y-yes"

"Pft she wont but I will i'm not afraid of some freak especially since you're a girl" The guy scoffed, Kristina's gaze went up to him, he should be scared...Hell even i'm scared. She walked up to him and stared at him before kneeing him right where the sun don't shine. He groaned crouching over "I swear I will come after anyone I will make BOTH your lives a living hell back off" She hissed, she walked up to me gripped on my wrist and pulled me away.

"Kris..." I mumble while she pulls me "Kristina..." I say a bit louder but she doesn't reply she just looks annoyed. She then abruptly came to a stop "I told you, I fucking told you but no! No one listens to the stupid bitch who left her friends for one person" She grumbled walking around her hands turning to fists.

"Im sorry"

"No you're not, if you were sorry you would have come back a while ago you left me I found you were on a date and look at me i'm still loyal and come to make sure you were okay!" She yelled

"Why, if I have been such a terrible friend to you why did you even bother showing up?!" I yelled right back at her, her back was turned to me "BECAUSE I LIKE YOU DAMMIT! AND I WAS JEALOUS AND I JUST..." She yelled with anger but it died down and she fell to the ground "I like you....and you don't even care about me" She whispered it took a while but the words finally made sense. She likes me...well I guess you could tell since we kissed a few times. "I-I um" Dammit speak! I couldn't my mouth just wouldn't let the words out, I felt the heat reach my cheeks.

She stood up "I like you, you help me, you stuck with me when no one would, you defended me and you let me in...I like you Caleb" she said once more without making eye contact before she walked off.