17~ Panic

OKAY so to those who read my book im really sorry i didnt update last week wattpad deleted half of this chapter and i totally forgot what i wrote on it so i had to write some again im really sorry this is a shitty chapter and short > . < but here it is 

His head snapped up to look at me, and for the first time he actually looked really angry "Who did this to you?" He asked lowly "Don't worry about it I'm fine" He eyed me carefully

"Who's shirt is that?" He muttered in annoyance, I looked down at Jake's shirt that looked huge on me.

"Jake's....He gave it to me because the rest of his friends poured paint on me as you can see" I mumbled pointing at my hair. He came up to me stared hard then hugged me close to him. He sucked in a long breath then let it out shakily. "I was worried...everyone was yelling and I was standing there not knowing what to do" He paused and breathed in slowly.

"I should have helped your brother...im a worthless piece of shit!" He cried letting got of me and gripping tightly on his hair. "Eb calm down" I whispered, but he didn't in fact he looked like he was getting worse. He paced around the room his breathing grew faster. "Eb" I called but he kept walking mumbling to himself. "Eb" I called a little louder this time. "For god sakes CALEB!" I yelled and he looked at me, my face instantly softened when I saw him. He looked really uneasy and scared "Tell me whats wrong" I said slowly, his hands were shaking and he was breathing at an irregular pace and it started to scare me.

"P...panic..." He mumbled "P-panic attack" He then said, I remembered once when I was younger and my parents were having a fight and they were yelling,  I ended up having a panic attack luckily my grandma was there and helped me through it. So I gripped on Caleb's shoulders and pushed him down to sit on my bed. "Look at me" He glanced up at me but then his gaze turned to another place quickly. I grabbed his hands in mine and I leaned a little closer. "Caleb listen to me okay...take a deep breath in then out, I'll do it with you" He nodded slightly

I breathed in slowly and he tried to do the same, then I breathed out. We did this around 15 times but he was still a bit shaky. "Okay I know this doesn't help but I need you to look at me" His gaze slowly turned to me and watched me carefully. "You just need to breath okay, close your eyes" I waited for him to do so, when he did I continued "Just concentrate on my voice, just me...." I whisper after a few seconds he is breathing slightly normal and his eyes snap open to look at me. His eyes look down at my lips and his face leans in closer "I just...I need to do this" He mumbled cupping my face and lightly pressing his lips on mine.

My hands made their way around his neck and I pulled him closer, kissing him back in sync. He pulled back slowly and in all honesty I wish it lasted longer. He looked up at me and watched my reaction carefully. "I-im sor—" Before he finished I leaned in and kissed him again he stayed still for a few seconds before his hands gripped tightly on my waist pulling me closer and onto his lap, but of course something had to ruin the moment. "He- OH GOD" I jumped off Caleb and looked at my brother and groaned. This is so embarrassing...."Haha well then...please use protection if its going further than that anyway im now leaving tomorrow so i was wondering if you wanted to hang out today"

I looked over and Caleb and he nodded "Its okay i'll wait for you" I smiled and got up walking to Jason pushing him out my door "Lets do it!" I smiled happily and walked out into his car. We ended up going to places like with arcade games went out to eat and when it was almost 1 am I got a text from Caleb

From: Caleb 

Hey im super sorry to bother you but this project...do you want me to do it all i totally forgot about it 

Shit the project! I sent Caleb a message back saying i would be back in an 20 minutes to help me. I saw  Jason playing some claw machine game, he ended up winning a spongebob toy which he gave to me and I loved.