33~I miss you

Guys...THIS IS MY LAST CHAPTER ;-; just before i get on with the story i want to thank everyone that has read and voted on this so

I hope you enjoy my last chapter :)

I sat beside the hospital bed looking at Caleb's pale face and eyes shut. It has been almost a month  since he's been in this coma. Dean looks like the guilt has finally hit him like a tsunami he finally realized he hasn't been making things easier for his brother and that Caleb was never lying. School was hard to get through and I just felt like I was slowly giving up on everything, but I know Caleb wouldn't want that so i still try my hardest. 

"Kristina...I brought you some Mc Donalds" I heard Dean mumble holding out his arm with the food for me. I looked at the food then glanced up at his face "Not hungry" I whisper then looking back at Caleb. Dean sighed and sat down next to me "You barely eat...look at you, you are losing weight a lot of it do you think Caleb would want to wake up with you looking tired and sick?" He questioned, I looked down at my stomach I'll admit it looked flatter than normal but I was barely hungry but I sighed knowing what Dean said was true. I stretched out my arm and grabbed the food from him.

"Yeah I know" I mumbled and started to eat the food. Dean leaned on a wall beside me and I heard a strangled sob come from him. "I was a horrible brother, I grew up with my mum acting like that with him, I just never thought about it you know" He paused rubbing his eyes. He walked to Caleb and placed his hand on Caleb's limp one "I swear Caleb, if you wa- when you wake up im going to change, i'll make it up to you I promise" He sniffed and walked out the room. 

A few minutes later Kathrine burst through the door with a slight smile on her face, its been a while since i've seen her with an actual smile. "Hey Kathrine, whats going on?" I asked slowly tilting my head to the side "Well I had trouble with a few men, im not sure if Caleb told you but anyway they did a lot of bad things to me and others but the police called me just a few minutes ago and they said that they caught the men so that means I am now safe" She explained, I gave her a small smile.

"That's great Kathrine" I said, she nodded in return. "Do you think he'll ever wake up?" I asked in a whisper, she looked over at Caleb's slightly pale face. "Yes, I do" She responded just then her phone started ringing and she picked up. "Hello? Yes...okay.....Oh yeah that's fine I should be there in ten minutes...bye" She hung up and looked at me "So sorry darling I have to go answer some more question I will be back soon, call me if anything happens" She gave me a quick hug and left.

It was just me again, I got up and took Caleb's limp hand in mine. "I really wish you would wake up now Caleb, I miss you like hell...why couldn't you just talk to me, that's what im here for to help you and I wish I could of helped but I couldn't" I said with a strained voice, I felt the tears start to form.

"I feel so useless, baby please wake up..I need you, everyone needs you back" I cried I laid my forehead on his hand breathing in and out loudly trying to calm down. "I love you Caleb....I love you so much, if I could take all your pain away and give it to myself I would....I would do anything for you" The only sound in the room right now was my crying and the heart monitor beeping....

But then I heard it slow down "No" I whispered, his heart rate was dropping the line was turning into a straight line "Help! Someone!" I screamed running out the door in that moment nurses and doctors saw me and ran into the room and shut the door. I was locked out, crying almost hysterically scared half to death. Nurses had to come grab me and set me down.

****

Its been like what an hour now? Its felt like years my mind was spinning. Is he dead? Still alive? Awake from him coma? Thoughts kept creeping in my mind and it made me so anxious "Honey" Someone whispered, I looked up and saw one of the nurses. I stood up quickly "Is he okay? He is still breathing right?" She placed her hands on my shoulders "You need to calm down okay? He is okay now did you call his mother?" She asked I shook my head "It's alright, you can go see him, I'll go call her now" She explained and walked off, I looked at Caleb's room and walked slowly into it. He still laid there with his eyes shut.

I miss those eyes, I miss the way they sparkled when he got excited about something, I miss how when he gave me that cute small smile there would almost be dimples, I missed how he scrunched up his nose when he was grossed out by something....I miss him...Everything about him.

I got on my knees beside his bed and started crying again, I gripped on his hand tightly and cried. I heard a soft sob from the entrance, I looked up and saw Kathrine, Jake, Skylar and Dean . I shut my eyes and my crying died down a bit, my hand felt tightened all of a sudden but I was holding Caleb's hand how could that be?... No way, is this actually happening?

I looked up at him quickly "C-Caleb?" I whispered his hand twitched slightly against mine. Everyone walked into the room as well looking at him with hope in their eyes. I stood up and looked down at him, his eye lids were still shut but his eyes were moving and that's when his eyes snapped open and I froze in my place.

His eyes scanned the room and then landed on me....

"Kristina..."