2~Cookies

I knocked on the brown wooden and waited silently. The door opened and a young girl with big brown eyes was staring at me "Hi...is Caleb here?" I ask, the little girl smiled

 "Yes.. Kay Kay! There's a girl here for you!" I smiled at her adorable voice. I then saw Caleb walking down the stairs, he glanced up at me then back at the ground while opening the door wider. "Hey..." He mumbled "Come on... f-follow me" He mumbled again he still seemed really shy, I wonder if this is how he normally acts. I walked up with him to his room, his walls were black a lot of dull colours in here.

"Your mum and dad don't mind do they?" I asked, he shook his head

"They wouldn't give a crap anyway...." He sighed while sitting on his bed, he looked up at me then looked away quickly, he fumbled with his sleeve. Well this is awkward... "Why do you do that?" I asked curiously sitting on his bed but kept my distance, he looked at me with a frown "Do what?"

"Look away from me every time we talk" I said scooting over a bit closer to him. He looked away, again, and shrugged "It's a habit now I guess" Crap I cant be acting like this he cant know I'm faking all this no one can. I smirked "Are you a virgin?" Oh poor guy he's blushing so hard.

"W-what?" He stuttered out, I couldn't help let out a small chuckle I scooted closer again.

"I asked...are you a virgin?" I asked slowly, his body stiffened.

"Um..." Im pretty sure he is.. I put my hand on his shoulder and he flinched, I retreated my hand quickly "Yeah..." He whispered,  I just nodded.

"Kay...Lets get started now" I clapped my hands he nodded and grabbed a few books, and me? I grabbed my box of cookies and started eating them. He looked over at me and I suddenly felt awkward. I held out the box "Want one?" He shook his head sitting back on the bed.

"I don't like cookies.." My eyes immediately widened at his confession and I started shaking my head.

"No that's bullshit! Try these I swear you will like them" He looked at me then down at the cookies then back at me and sighed. He grabbed one and took a small bite. "So?..." I asked impatiently wanting to know if they have won him over.

"They are actually really nice..." He said softly I smiled and patted his head, dammit there I go again acting nice I awkwardly coughed and looked down at the books "You do it all, put my name got it?" I used a cold tone, his face stayed the same, emotionless and empty but he nodded.  I cant help but feel a bit guilty. Maybe I should help him? It could be fun if I just give it a try. I watched Caleb carefully as he read things from the thick book and wrote down small notes in his book. I really want to get to know Caleb, I just don't think he will trust me considering the people im friends with bully him. But its worth a try. "Hey Caleb..." I asked quietly, he continued writing but hummed in response "Why is your room so...dull?" He put the pen down and looked at me and shrugged.

"I like the colour black, simple" He answered then started to write "So... is Mars okay?" He asked still writing not giving me any eye contact "Yeah that's fine, but can you like at least look at me... am I that ugly?" I joked but his eyes went wide and he waved his hands around frantically.

"No no no no that's not why I was doing that I swear! You're not ugly at all" He said rapidly and I just laughed lightly "Calm down I was only kidding" I smiled, he said 'oh' quietly and looked away. His mouth opened then closed then opened again "Y-you're... actually..pretty" He mumbled but look like he regretted it fully. "Sorry what was that?" I asked even though I heard. He looked at me with relived eyes

"Oh nothing nothing" He dismissed and blushed, I smiled he's so cute...

He coughed "So...We- I mean I could build a small version of Pluto and use maybe paints to colour it...put the facts on a background behind it" He said scratching the back of his neck.

"I like it... but I change my mind I want to help... but before that play twenty questions with me" I said leaning in a bit. He looked up at me and sighed "Uh... make it five.." I nodded at least his opening up to me right? "So whats your favourite colour? He asked quietly putting his pen down. I thought about it for a second

"Blue... Whats your favourite movie?"

"Perks of being a wallflower, hm something you like about yourself?"

"Uh..." Honestly I would say personality... the personality no one knows "My um hair?..." Oh god stupid, stupid Kristina! "Happiest moment you had" His body stiffened weird...

"Happiness is for people with their heads in the clouds" He muttered coldly, there was a knock at the door "come in" he said the door opened and it was the little girl.

"Mums home" She whispered, Caleb immediately stood up and grabbed my arm roughly. God I didn't think he was that strong he started dragging me out of his room "You need to leave" He mumbled "Get out..." He said opening the front door. I stood there not moving I didn't want to leave yet "I said GET OUT!" I flinched and glared slightly walking out. What was all that about?

When I got home I realized I left my box of cookies dammit! "Hey honey did you share your cookies?" She playfully glared "Yes yes I did be happy your daughter shared her one and only lover!" I said dramatically clutching onto my heart. She laughed "Oh please its just food" My mouth fell open

"JUST FOOD?! How dare you offend my cookies" I grumble, she shook her head laughing lightly.

"Where are your cookies anyway?" She asked looking around me "You would have murdered anyone who touched them" I laughed sarcastically

"I left them at my partner's house by accident"  I mumble crossing my arms "Is their anymore?" She shook her head slowly "No sorry honey" I groan in annoyance and went up to my room. Why did he kick me out?

"Mums here..." "My parents wouldn't give a crap" The words echoed in my head, what was wrong with his parents? Alcoholics? Drugies? Or he just didn't want me to met them... the possibilities, theres so many. I soon fell asleep.

*****

"Hey Emily just wanted to say sorry about yesterday" I said behind her, she turned around put on one of those annoying smiles of hers and hugged me "Its okay! Missed ya though I still can get you a date with Zach" I shook my head "No thanks for now I would like to stay single" She shrugged with a smirk.

"Your loss babe" A deep voice said behind me oh god that was Zach's voice... I felt his arms around my waist pulling me closer "I could have had fun with you" He whispered in my ear, I on the other hand cringed and pushed him away "No you're not my type babe" I said with a amused tone and walked off. A smirked played on my lips,I rejected the player haha SCORE!

I saw Caleb grabbing books by his locker, well I need to talk to him about the next time we meet. "Hey" I said happily he looked at me and his eyes grew wide in fear "Calm down im here to talk to you about school work, I'll come over again tonight okay?" He nodded his head

"Can it be yours tonight?" He asked quietly, I thought about it for a few seconds and sighed

"Yeah sure" I nodded

"Kristina! oh hey freak!" Oh no Emily....