11~ Party games

You could hear wait no, you could feel and hear the music vibrating throughout the whole house. By the peoples screams and yells of excitement you could tell there are many people here. I looked over at Caleb and scratched my arm awkwardly "So what now?" I huffed he shrugged

"You know you don't have to stay in here you can go party I'll be fine here" He said looking up at me, I shook my head in response "Nah they are all old people" I laugh lightly he nodded and we sat without saying anything for a few minutes when there was a bang at the door causing me and Caleb to jump "Who is it?" I yell

"ITS CARTER LEMME IN" I groaned and got up opening the door, yep he was drunk he pushed pasted me with another guy and 2 girls. I shut the door and glared at him "Can I help you?" He turned to me and smirked

"Yah I wanna play a game with you and your friend"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Pleaseee just one!"

"No get out"

"PLEASE TINA PLEASEEE" He shook my shoulders roughly. I groaned in annoyance

"Fine but what game" I sighed he grinned

"Truth or dare" I nodded "Your playing to Caleb" He ordered I was about to say he didn't have to but Caleb was first to speak "Alright"

There were three guys, Caleb, Carter and some guy that I don't know. The two girls I didn't know either, we sat in a circle "Truth or dare?" As soon as I heard that I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Within a few minutes it been hectic I have only been picking truth but hey I will try dare this time "Truth or dare Kristina?" Samantha asked

"Dare" I said uneasily, she smirked and looked around at the other people

"I dare you to make out with Carter for two minutes" I felt my face pale, what would Caleb think...wait hes not even my boyfriend! He doesn't like me either so what the hell... I looked over at Carter he smirked standing up I stood up and walked over to him "Do you all really have to watch?" They all nodded, well all except Caleb his face was emotionless. I looked back at Carter and leaned in slowly, he didn't waste any time he just grab hold of my head and crashed his lips on mine.

His lips moved roughly against mine, his hands then run down my waist. I'll admit his not that bad of a kisser...okay he is an amazing kisser but still "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I jumped away from Carter to see an angry looking Jason at the door "I-its was just a game of truth or dare" I mumble Jason walked up to Carter and held him against the wall "I don't care if it was a dare...." He growled "You kissed my sister...WHILE DRUNK!" Jason yelled everyone went silent "Out of the room" Jason growled the others ran out, Jason stared at me and Caleb "I said get out NOW!" I grabbed Caleb's wrist and ran out into the sea of people. I could just see Caleb's face he wasn't to comfortable. I pulled him to Jason's room and opened the door and I screamed "OH MY GOD" I repeat slamming the door shut. "Eww my poor virgin eyes" I screeched "Did you see them?" I asked Caleb "My poor brothers bed, oh well I will tell him people are having sex on there later" Caleb chuckled lightly, we walked down stairs and let me tell you it was CRAZY! "Tiny!" Some deep voice yelled behind me I looked back and saw Eric, one of Jason's friends, he walked up to me and hugged me tightly which caused me to laugh.

"Hey Eric, been a while" He smiled and nodded then let go of me while glancing at Caleb

"This your boyfriend?" He nodded in Caleb's direction, I looked over at him to see a slight blush forming on his cheeks "No, he is my friend why does everyone think that?" He shrugged pushing me and Caleb together and giggled weirdly, of course he is drunk "Cute together, that's why" He grinned "Well catch yaaaa later" he slurred and walked off

I turn to Caleb "That's my brothers friends for you" I sigh, I looked around why not party a little hm? I smirked and grabbed a red cup drinking it all as it left a almost burning like feeling along with it.

Caleb's POV

"Come on dance with me!" Kristina squealed excitedly. I should have stopped her, now shes drunk. I shook my head she pouted in return "Pleaseee Ebby!" She begged, I felt my cheeks heat up with the name she called me. How is she just getting me to blush by calling me that name! I shook my head again "No" She gripped on my arm and pulled at it.

"Ebby please...." She pleaded with a cute face. I sighed in defeat and nodded slightly

"Fine fine" She grinned and pulled me to the dance floor. The song had a pretty fast beat so I didn't really know how to dance to it. She pressed her back against my chest and her arms wrapped around my neck "K-kristina..." I mumbled near her ear. She hummed in response "I-I don't know how to dance..." Her arms let go of my neck and grabbed onto both my hands and brought them to both sides of her waist. "Just sway" she whispered and I did, that was probably one of the best moments of my life and I don't really have moments like this.