18~ The Fight

So me and Caleb stayed up until 3 am to do as much as the project as possible and I think we actually did really well. We walked into school and people were whispering and all glancing at us that's when I saw papers scattered on the walls and the floor everywhere. I slowly picked one up and looked, there were two pictures. One of Caleb and one of me with the paint covering us. The caption at the top read The freaks of school, married congratulate them! I let out a growl of frustration "Hey freaks congrats on your freak show, I bet he forced you into this shit but wait no...you're the hugest slut in this school" I turned around about to yell at him but that's when Caleb's hand swung back and punched him right in the jaw.

"Never talk about her like that, YOU HEAR ME? NEVER" Caleb yelled, the guy rubbed his jaw and laughed a no emotion laugh. "Ooh buddy your going to regret that"

"If you fucking lay a finger on him I'll kill you" I snarled out, but this just caused him to smirk.

"You're not strong enough whore" I felt and arm go around my shoulder

"Yeah but I am" Warned Jake, he stood up for us. The schools most popular guy stood up for the two apparent 'freaks'. "Dude why the fuck are you standing up for them?" The guy questioned Jake but then he let his head fall back and let out yet another laugh.

"Oh wow haha! Your standing up from them" He laughed "You wanna become a part of da wittle fweak cwub?" He taunted in a baby voice. I saw Jakes hands clench into tight fists so I quickly gripped on his arm to make him look at me. "Just leave him, he's trying to get you pissed don't let him get what he wants" I whisper he stared at me for a few seconds and nodded. Jake looked back up at the guy "At least these people are good people, while you Derek have friends that are sluts and fakes suck on that you little shit" So called Derek's eyes widened and rolled his eyes "Whatever dude" He grumbled storming away. I turned and smirked at Jake.

"Well done sir! You have completed my mission" He rose an eyebrow at me

"Mission?"

"Yep to make you the better person in situations like this" I smiled poking his nose, he chuckled moving his face back a bit "Don't touch the face its to precious hun" He smirked, I fake gagged then chuckled at the end. I looked behind and saw Caleb talking to one of the less known friends of Emily. I walked up to him quickly "Hey you alright?" I asked placing a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me with a small smile and nodded.

I turned my head to the girl, Hazel. "Can I help you?" I asked glaring a little

"Oh no no I was just telling Caleb how brave he was just then" She said grinning happily, I saw that Calebs face was slightly red, I felt a small twinge of jealousy go through me "Leave him" I said lowly, her eyes shot daggers at me. "Uh Kristina...s-she can stay" Caleb mumbled quietly, I looked at him like he was crazy, did he not know who this girl is?!

"You do realize she is one of Emily's friends and Emily is trying to ruin our life. Shes faking this all Caleb" I groaned out, his lips were in a thin line "I decide who I want to talk to, you're not my mother" He growled "Or underneath all those looks are you EXACTLY like her? You probably are your most likely a faker and just like my mother!" He said looking annoyed. I shook my head taking a few steps backwards.

 "You are trying to compare me with her...im sorry im such a bad person for trying to protect you Caleb, you dont want me here fine I'll leave!" I cried out, his face softened and regret filled his face. His hand reached out to grab me but I took a quick step back. "Don't touch me" I growled but I still sound pathetically weak

"I didn't mean it...im sor—"

"Don't apologize to me, You chose her side first even though you just met her....Im nothing to you" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear me. I turned away and ran, I ran out the school not caring about anything in this very moment. I ran and ran but then someone's arm wrapped around my waist pulling me back "Shit you run fast" Jake panted. I looked away as the tears started to form and I let out a small sob. His grip on my waist tightened a bit. "Don't worry about him, he is stupid and will see the bitch Hazel really is" I turned around and hugged him gripping on his shirt.

"If he gets hurt...I wont forgive myself" I whispered

*****

I have been sitting on my bed and staring at my phone for the last 20 minutes. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, I will call him. I clicked Caleb's number and held the phone to my ear. "Hello?" He said

"Hi..." I muttered, the line went silent "I was wondering if you could come over" I added, the line was silent for a few more seconds then I heard him sigh "Sorry I cant go over"

"Um...can I go to your house" I asked quietly another silence but I heard whispers in the background, who else is he with? "I don't think so sorry bye" He said and hung up. I stared down at my phone in disbelief, he just hung up on me!

I felt so alone right now, there was a knock on the door "Go away" I muttered. The door opened and the person said nothing. "Who hurt you" Jason asked with a causal voice

"I never said anyo-"

"Who hurt you" He asked again but with more anger in his voice, I looked up at him slowly he looked at me concerned and held my hand "I just..." I started but a sob came out after that "C-caleb....Hazel....D-ditch me" I cried out quietly, Jason's grip tightened

"Caleb ditched you for a girl named Hazel?" I nodded "Do you want me to beat him up" I shook my head quickly, the sound of running footsteps echoed and then Carter appeared. He stared at me for a second and let out a growl in frustration "That guy hurt you didn't he!?" I looked away, I wasn't even going to deny it "I'll kill him" He growled

"No you wont! He is still my friend" I yelled, Carter scoffed, his head tiled back and he let out a humourless laugh. He stared right at me again "Im going to get rid of him, make him regret ever hurting you" He hissed

"You will leave him alone!" I screamed

"NO you will leave him alone because you are MINE!" That's when my brother stood up, but I just pushed him down "I belong to no one"

"You belong to me whether you like it or not Kristina" He said sternly "You have been mine ever since I met you! I made a promise you would be mine I intend on keeping it" Now my brother got up again and pushed me behind him

"My sister is off limits to you fucker, get OUT or I swear to fucking god I will beat you so hard you will be begging to die" Sheesh when did my brother get so violent? Carters face flashed with fear but went straight back to serious. He glared and my brother then at me and stormed out the house.

I sighed, put my face in my hands and just cried my heart out. "I have to go Tina...im so sorry, I will be back soon" He hugged me tightly and i did the same in return. 

"Im going to miss you" I mumbled

OMG okay so the next chapter wattpad decided to delete and just leave the word 'and' XD i have got a ton of homework to do so im not sure if i will finish by next week but i will try

thanks for readin :)