1~ Partners

So how do I begin

Popularity...you get the attention being popular. Now I tell you not everyone can get to that "rank" or what ever you want to call it in high school. There are certain things, rules lets say. Hang out with everyone else popular, despise the nerds... But I hate all that stuff, that's why I have to fake who I am just to be popular and fit in.

"Kristina!" Emily my best friend yelled, I turned to her with a smile and waved. When I say best friend  I don't really mean it... I know she bitches about me behind my back but what ever I just want to make sure I fit in.

"Jake's going to the pool tonight with his other friends including Zach" Jake is her boyfriend.. and Zach, he is some guy she wants to hook me up with. He's cocky, a player and heartless all that's in his mind is sex. I don't want to be with a guy like that! I want a guy who will like me for me not for being popular and he is serious about a relationship.

"Emily.... I dont really feel like going" She groaned in annoyance and walked off... She needs to calm herself like big time. But lets not forget... I may be faking being who i am but i'm no good girl either, I put in my headphones and played Loser of the year by Simple Plan and walked to my first period which was... Science eh it was okay I guess

I sat near the back corner of the class room so I could keep listening to music. "Cooper!" The teacher yelled loudly I turned the music down a bit so I could hear was was going on "For that you sit here, Caleb swap stops with him please" I sat up straight, he was going to sit next to me... Caleb was bullied so much and I felt so bad but that's how things go...

As he sat down I looked over and him and snorted I saw him blush a bit but he didn't look at me, I sucked in a breath and leaned towards him "Just keep your nerdyness to yourself kay freak?" I said in a cold tone he glanced up at me and oh my GOD! His brown eyes were freaking ADORABLE!

He blushed harder and nodded "O-okay" and his voice oh god, why is he making me feel this way? I've never really talking to him this way just saw him getting bullied.... "Good then we wont have any problems!" I said in a bitchy tone he looked away. Hm... something about him makes me interested, wanting to know more about him.

"So! class today I will be paring you up with someone and you two will be doing a project about a planet of your choice" Great that sounds fun "So I will be picking you partners" everyone groaned I hate when he had to pick our partners. He was calling out names and I wasn't even bothered I will probably be pared up with someone I don't mind that much its normally that way.

"Kristina and...." And here we go "Caleb" WAIT! hold up he did not just say Caleb, my head snapped towards him but he wasn't looking at me I could see his eyes were wide. Great my 'friends' will be expecting me to be a real bitch to him and make him do all the work. When the bell went Caleb quickly grabbed his books and scurried out the room like a scared rabbit.

I needed to talk to him so I ran after him, when I spotted him I ran up to him opened the closest door and shoved him in and what do you know it was the janitors closet. "Oh god" he repeated over and over again quietly, I chuckled "Calm down" I whispered he looked up at me his cheeks were slightly red.

"I just needed to talk to you about this project" I said in a bored tone. Caleb looked scared shitless, was I really that scary? "I-i can do it all if you really want I d-don't mind" He mumbled quickly

"No no! its fine just... Who's house and what time we start today" I said and he nodded

"U-uh how about my place? IF you want I mean...." He stuttered he kept glancing everywhere but at me, so I grabbed his face with both my hands so he could look at me, he was kind of tall just a bit taller that me. "Thats fine, I will come by at six... now wait five minutes before you walk out" I said and walked out the door.

Crap... I forgot to ask where he lives, oh well im sure someone knows.

****

I checked the time it was 5:45 time to get going, I ended up finding out Caleb lived 2 streets away from me so I could walk."See you later mum!" I yell, I heard her footsteps making their way to me.

"Wait where are you going?" She asked, she had her blue apron on she normally wears that when shes making my favorite food...choc chip cookies  "Oh I need to go to someone's house I got partnered with them and yeah.." She nodded

"Take some cookies" She said and my eyes went wide.

"But their mine!" I whined like a baby.

"Kristina! Don't be so selfish" She grumbled

"Ugh fine" So lucky you Caleb going to eat my cookies I have to share... ugh wonderful 

So this is my new book, i hope you enjoyed the first chapter :)