21~ Red rose and kisses

I told him I like him....Yesterday was terrible! Why did I tell him I knew he didn't like me..."Kristina" I heard a voice and then I turned my music up louder on my headphones but my mum walked in anyway. She sat on my bed and took out the head phones causing the song to play out loud. Her face scrunched up "What on Earth are you listening to?" I paused the song. It was knives and pens by black veil brides, I got it after I heard Caleb listening to it.

"It's a song"

"Hm...Well your guy friend is here for you, can I let them in or are you going to continue acting all depressed?" She said with an eyebrow raised "I'm not acting depressed, don't make jokes on it" I snapped that caused her eyes to grow wide "Sorry...sure let him in" She nodded and walked out.

I was expecting it to be Jake since he has been coming nearly every day to my house but I was wrong...It was Caleb and he was holding a red rose and I stood up quickly.

 "I am truly sorry Kristina" He whispered brokenly "Yesterday you opened your heart and told me how you felt and I was stupid not to have said anything I tried to speak but I was in shock" He explained and took a few steps towards me. "So now its my turn and once I finish you are free to run off...Kris you're the only one who has given me a chance, the only one who made me feel worth something and I don't even deserve having your friendship hell I don't deserve you even giving the slightly care for me" He paused taking a few more steps towards me until he was right in front of me.

"We have kissed like what two times...and those two times I wasn't even sure it was real, that's why this time i'm telling you this is real and I like you too" He whispered and leaned in then pressed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync, his hands went down then rested on my hips while I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

The kiss held passion and I felt the sparks everywhere and the butterflies felt like they were going to rip up my stomach just to fly out. He lean back slightly "I like you...." He repeated and smiled with a slight blush. He held out the rose "This is for you" He whispered I grabbed it out his hand slowly.

"Thank you" I smiled he smiled back and hugged me close and murmured the words 'you're so beautiful' At that my cheeks were on fire. But then I remember Hazel "I thought you liked Hazel..."

"No...she messed with my mind I swear it was you always you Kris, you were all  I thought about while I was with her" He said and that caused everything to feel like it was okay. Being in his arms made me feel amazing and like I can do anything. "A-and...I was wondering if I could t-take you out on a d-date?" He stuttered, I grinned its been a while since he stuttered with me. I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss "Of course I would love that" I said with a smile, he let out a sigh in relief

"Tomorrow at seven I'll pick you up, wear something casual" I nodded as he was walking out I grabbed his upper arm "Wait" My tone turns serious, he looked back at me with a confused face. "Lift it" My voice croaked out tugging lightly at the sleeve, his face dropped. My other hand shakily lifted the sleeve up and there laid 5 new cuts.

My arms dropped and I tried to breath but it felt like my throat has just completely closed up. "Caleb...." I whimpered out quietly. His eyes looked down at me in sorrow "Im s-sorry...I felt like I fucked up everything yesterday a-and I couldn't h-hold back any l-longer" He sniffed. I pulled his sleeve back down and kissed the back of his hand lightly before I looked back up at him "Its okay....you'll get through this" I said with a sad smile "Im not going to say It gets better because im sure it never feels that way....but I can say we can make it easier" I reassured he smiled brightly at me "That is one of the best things I have ever heard" He whispered "I should really go now...see you tomorrow" I nodded, once he left his room I squealed jumping around "I forgot this...." He mumbled with a small smile, he pretended to grab something and walked back out "That was cute" He yelled when he was near the front door. I felt my cheeks grow hot.