13~ Long time no see

The days have gone on, me and Emily haven't spoken since she said she will make my life hell. I was currently dropping Caleb back at his house "I cant believe you have to go already" I mumble a little disappointed, he looked up at me and smiled. His smile is so freaking adorable "I like that, smile more"

"I can try" He said, for the past few days we spent together he has gotten more confident with me. He doesn't mumble that much he wont look away from me when talking and I love it. "So you should come back someothe—" I was cut short when the front door slammed open "Caleb" A girl with blonde hair and hazel eyes called. I looked at Caleb and his eyes widened "Skylar..." He mumbled his cheeks going slightly red. Skylar...where have I heard that name before? Wait...that's his ex which means "Caleb long time no see" A male voice said his brother.

My mouth formed an 'o' shape "Dean..." He muttered with hatred. I stood protectively beside him with a slight glare, his brother rose an eyebrow at me and smirked "Got yourself another slut?" I felt Caleb tense up and his hands turned to fists "Two things that make that statement invalid, one Kristina isn't a slut and inst even my girlfriend and two you said another I have only had one girlfriend which was Skylar so...are you implying shes a slut? A little harsh Dean" He growled and I could help but let out a chuckle. Dean's face looked a little shocked and taken aback but pushed away with another smirk "Grown a back bone hey? What did this bitch help you?" I started to think...did Dean or Skylar even know about Caleb's depression?

"That's enough!" I scream "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well young lady I am here because I heard my little sister was taken away from my mum" He said calmly looking at Caleb with a slight glare "Yeah she is still drinking, she isn't home?" Dean shook his head, then took big steps towards Caleb but I took a step to the side in front of him. "Move bitch" He hissed pushing me to the ground and grabbed Caleb by the collar "Listen freak this is all your fault! You are the cause of mums drinking problem" he kept saying things to him and Caleb was yelling at him to stop "YOU SHOULD JUST GO DIE!" Dean screamed and everything went silent, Caleb's eyes watered "I HAVE TRIED YOU DICK! I HAVE TRIED TO DIE FOUR TIMES ALREADY" Caleb cried and Deans face was emotionless then turned to shock then masked it over again.

"Attention seeker" He growled right now I felt like punching him so hard that he flew into space! I looked at Caleb and he looked heartbroken "I hate you..." He whispered harshly running off

"Caleb!" I called taking a few quick steps but he was already out of sight. I turned to Dean angrily "If he does something stupid, I hope you see how much pain you are causing him you heartless monster!" I scream punching him and running off. I don't know where he is, where to go what to go SHIT I FEEL SO HELPLESS! I ripped my phone from my pocket and called him

You reached me...im not available at the moment, uh yeah BEEP

"Caleb please pick up...PLEASE" after hours of pulling at my hair and looking around I decided to get back home since it was getting dark, and to be completely honest I was hoping Caleb would be there sitting on my doorstep but no he wasn't this isn't some sick love fantasy where everything happens so stereo-typically! And I have to learn that because believe in that is just ugh it gets your hopes up. I slammed my door shut and didn't turn on the light I left it dark and sank to the floor. I sucked in a deep breath and let it out shakily. I like him... dammit I have fallen for him!

I growled out in frustration and banged my fists on the ground, I don't even know why I am so mad! "K-kris?" I jumped and turned around to see Carter. I really thought it was Caleb... I wiped my eyes and sniffled "Hey Carter" I mumble, he switched on my light and looked at me with concern "Why are you crying?" His expressions then looked angry "Who hurt you!? I will get them back make them regret EVER hurting you, I swear I will—"

"Calm the fuck down!" I say harshly, he quiet down "Why im crying doesn't matter but we do need to talk" He nodded and sat beside me on the ground. "Let me guess, you want to talk about the kiss we had and what your brother did to me right?" He took the words straight out my mouth so I just nodded. "Well I'll start with your brother...All he did was talk to me maybe punched me a few times but nothing to serious" He shrugged

"And the uh....the kiss?" I asked quietly looking anywhere but his eyes

"The kiss...well Tina...jeez I paid the girl to dare you that..." My eyes went wide and I was about to respond before he cut me off again "No shush don't interrupt im explaining it all. When we were at the shops I told you I broke up with my girlfriend because I had feelings for another, but that was a lie she actually broke up with me because she thought I have changed? But like hell it hurt but I did have feelings for another and that other is you..." He ended with clapping his hands and a shrugs, did I hear him right? I felt like my heart has just stopped!

"Tina....Kristina....I think I love you" He whispered, how could he though? We have always been the type of people who were more like siblings! "I-I don't know what to say Carter..."

"I want to kiss you...." He muttered leaning closer, and I am so shocked from all this I was frozen! I am frozen in shock and I have just had my brothers BEST friend tell me he loves me and now he is leaning down to kiss me dammit move! But I was too late, his lips pressed on mine softly. His hands gripped on my waist and he pulled me onto his lap. "Please..." he mutter "Please just kiss me once" His voice sounded so vulnerable I couldn't help but feel bad. Just once.... I started to kiss him back then he started to kiss back harder, he was losing it I need to stop him. He stood up not breaking the kiss and pushed me onto my bed "Whoa whoa whoa!" I yelp rolling away from him "Don't get ahead of yourself please you said once there I gave it to you"

"Sorry....you just make me crazy...." He mumbled, i kind of regret that now...but I shook my head and looked away