Heal Me

Katrina and Devlin arrived on time at the airport.

While they were waiting, he was mostly on his phone calling his colleagues and friends.

Katrina pulled out her nook from her carry on. The plane is running late, and a couple across from her were arguing.

"I packed your underwear last night, I don't know how it just disappears?"

The woman rolled her eyes and kept bickering.

"Obviously, if you packed my underwear, it would be in the bag Joshua!" Katrina looked around the airport. People were in hushed conversations, and it seemed like the food stores were running slow.

She wanted a scone, she hasn't had one since she was a little girl. She softly patted Devlin on the shoulders, and he just stared down at her. "I'm going to grab a scone." He nodded and went back to speaking with his assistant.

"And if I wanted you to come with me.. I would have asked you... Stop irritating me, or I will drive you back home!"

"It is too early for them to be arguing like this.."

Katrina got up, and pulled her sweater down. It was navy blue, it matched her ripped jeans and black flats. Today she wore a silver neckless, with pink floral pennants all in a line, the lotus flower was beautifully placed in the middle.

As she was heading to the cafe, the couple got louder. "I bet you screw around with your clients! This is why I am coming with you on this trip; I don't believe you at all!" She looked back at the couple.

They were in their twenties. The guy had black hair and a thin face. His nose was pointy, and his eyes were the color of the sea, blue with a hint of green. He was lean and tall, and he too, had on a navy blue sweater with blue jeans. "What a coincidence that we're matching."

His girlfriend's eyes were blue as well, and she had platinum blonde hair. She was thin, and her legs were like Katrina's; Lean, and short. The girl had on a pair of Louis Vuitton pumps, and she wore a glittery tight dress.

"What are you looking at?"

Katrina turned her head back to the cafe. "Rude." She sneered to herself, but peeped back, once more and caught a pair of blue eyes focused on her. "So she wasn't talking to me.. phew." The guy was fixated on her butt, more than her actual face.

She rolled her eyes.

"Men.."

The blonde turned to see what her husband was staring at and instantly became pissed. "Why the fuck are you looking at her Josh?" Her boyfriend slowly turned his head at her. "Because... She's hot as hell, and we're matching."

Katrina sat down at the cafe and ordered a small coke, and a blueberry scone. She turned around to see Devlin staring at her, he was still on the phone, but he winked and she smiled.

The couple began to get louder, and then the flight attendant finally spoke up. "Flight 118, to Catalina is boarding in a couple of minutes."

Everyone got up to get in line, she grabbed her food and drink and headed over to Devlin. Her purse and carry on was already in his hands, they ended up standing behind the couple. "I'm getting ready to board, I'll let you know later ya?" Devlin murmured.

The blonde turned around and her eyes sparkled at Devlin, and she sucked in a breath. Then she stared down at Katrina, and her face fell. Devlin saw that, and wrapped his arms tightly around her, when he was off the phone she heard the blonde sigh.

The line was moving agonizingly slow.

"Sorry beautiful, my assistant is being difficult.. She cannot keep up with my work patterns, only my father's, and.. It's irritating me.. She has to know it's me from now on."