What Comes Around.

Devlin rushed to work and parked his car in the front.

He had no time to waste.

"Ayyo boss." Tyrone lifted his head up.

He waved at him and ran to his elevator.

Once he was in his bathroom, he swiftly went to the closet and pulled out his camo outfit. Quickly changing; He pushed the wall, and it beeped and extended back, to where his weapons were, he pulled out his gun, and strapped it to his back. He pulled his shirt over his pants and walked back to the elevator.

In the lobby; Tyrone stared at him like he had lost his mind. "Damn... My boy lookin fresh.." Tyrone mumbled. "Goin hunting." Devlin harshly whispered and placed two fingers up to signal that he was leaving. "Make sure dat, no one sets foot in my office." He said low, at the new security guy. "Yes sir." The guy quickly mumbled, and widened his eyes at Tyrone.

Devlin jumped in his car and sped to Kale & Ford.

He parked his car at the back of the building, and looked around the woods, Tevan and the others were waiting for him outside. Jared sat in the car with the door open eating a bison burger, while Ivan's eyes were puffy; He had been crying, he quickly wiped at them and glanced back at Jared. Tevan went up to Devlin, and squeezed his shoulder. "I'm so glad, you're okay cousin." Tevan worriedly whispered to him. Devlin gave him a reassuring nod; Since his mother had informed him on what happened, he didn't want anyone else knowing about his heart problem.

Not when he had to tell Jared about Jude.

"What are you wearing?" Jared laughed, with a mouth full of food. He was still in his suit, Devlin had seen that Tevan gave him a gun belt, with supplies on the side. Devlin slowly shook his head at Tevan and he shrugged, and placed his arms around his back. Ivan coughed, and pulled his jacket up; He placed his hands over his eyes, and walked away from the men, he sat on a log near the woods, and lowered his head. "I need a minute with Jared." Devlin growled. The men quickly stepped away from them, and headed towards Ivan; Who angrily looked around at the men sitting next to him.

Jared smiled at Devlin and wiped his mouth.

Devlin stared straight ahead and moved near Jared, he leaned his back on the car and placed his gun on the floor. "How are you?" He quietly whispered, Jared paused, then heavily sighed. "You think I haven't seen the news." He said low. Surprised... Devlin slowly widened his eyes at him.

"I know he's dead." Jared silently said.

Devlin silently breathed in, and let out a small groan.

"It's not you're fault." Jared growled.

Devlin looked down at the floor, his hands shook. "It's all my fault." Devlin whispered, rubbing his eyes. Jared tried not to cry and cleared his throat. "When me and Katrina went to go visit him... I knew right then and there he gave up." He grumbled, throwing the rest of his burger on the floor. "I wasn't sure at first.. Until I brought up Narula and my dad..." He paused and lowered his eyes. "When me and my dad went to see him.. It was like.. Nothing that I was going to say to him would help him." He teared up and took off his tie. "He didn't want to talk to me." He darkly said.

"He wanted to speak with you." Jared silently whispered.

He frowned and fiddled with his tie.