~Katrina & Devlin~

Katrina went home and placed her phone on the counter.

She knew Jared was expecting a call from her, and knew he was up waiting, so she picked up her cell, and dialed his number. He answered in a heartbeat.

"Girl, What the hell? Do you know what time it is?"

She smiled, and sat on the edge of her bed.

"They could not have walked you home that long!"

She pursed her lips, and sighed. She might as well tell him all the juicy details.

She got done with how Devlin had completely ignored the girls in the other booth, and how he was a gentlemen the whole night. And when she told him about the beach; He squealed, and then paused for a minute, she heard something in the background, it sounded like a truck.

"You said he's Armenian?"

"Yes! A very hot Armenian, like.. Way hotter than Arturo Arshakyan..."

"Girl, I don't know what you talkin bout,' I still would have me some Arturo. Even though that man is getting fat, he's still delicious."

Katrina just rolled her eyes. He's always calling someone delicious.

"Can I come over and spend the night? We can just go to work together? You are my insomnia buddy, you know, I have to hear the rest of this story... Plus.. I'll bring over some food!!"

Katrina sighed.

"Okay."

He screamed. "Yay!" And she immediately heard a knock at her door, her mouth dropped. "You were here the whole time?" He laughed hard, and she could hear the echo from the phone, to the door.

"Correction; I left the house, as soon as you called me." She rolled her eyes, and opened the door, stepping aside for him. He came in with a duffle bag, and a lot of snacks. "I'm heeeere." He sang, waving the hot funyans at her.

When they were seated on the couch, she took the time to admire how Jared looked. He had on a burgundy; Turtle neck sweater, with black leather pants, and black studded boots, matching the suit jacket. His hair was neatly combed to the side, having the blonde stick out in the back. The blue, she had admired, is fading...

"So? Why did you dye your hair?"

"Because." He paused, taking a sip of his glass of merlot. "I don't like the normality, of these people in this town."

"I want to feel different..."

"Soo.. What are you going to do with Mr. Armo?" He asked her, grinning.

"I don't know." Katrina shrugged, and went to the kitchen, she set her glass down, and playfully glared back at him.

"I just met him... But it feels like.. I've known him for a long time.. Just like with you..."

"It was meant to be baby.." He drawled, grabbing the almonds off the table.

Jared paused, and stared at her. All of a sudden, he
seemed completely lost. "Wait... You said his name is Devlin?"

"Yes, his name is Devlin, weird name huh?"

He paused again, and searched around for his phone. "What are you doing?" She asked, sitting on the edge of the couch next to him. "This is for your own good.. I'm digging." He found his cell, and quickly got on his Friendtime.

When he logged on, he clicked the search engine, and typed 'Devlin'. A lot of names popped up, and he scrolled down, looking for a familiar face.

"No, no, no." He mumbled, looking down at his phone intently.