The Crazy Eyes

Hello! So it's taking me quite some time to finish these, and when I'm at work or I'm busy doing something I tend to forget. But... If you're still reading this story! Shoot me some questions on here about me or the book and I will answer them! And It'll motivate me to get my ass back on track! Anyways I have been trying to help my boyfriend out, he is an artist and a comic book writer and he needs help with his storyline, so I have been helping him with that. But um I hope you all aren't mad at me!!! Here's a photo of Devs new haircut! (Focus on just the hair!) Enjoy Loves~ XOXO Nikki

That same afternoon, Katrina and the men finished eating the left of what Anthony cooked. It was a big meal.

After Jared stuffed his face, he uttered a, 'Thank You' then kissed Anthony on the cheek with a slick grin. Anthony replied with a smile.

"Sure thing hun."

Katrina grinned at them both, she was begining to like Anthony.

When they were done. Anthony thanked Katrina and told Jared he would see him later, then left.

When Jared shut the door, he turned to find a mischievous look on Katrinas face.

"What?" He said, lowering his eye lids.

"You told me you would tell me what's going on?"

She softly said, giving him a huge smile. "You and Mr. Handsome!" She yelled. He gave her a wide smile.

"We've been going through it but everything's all good now." He sat down next to her. "We started seeing each other before the trip, then he got all
suspicious; Because me and you have been hanging out a lot, even though I told the guy that you're my best friend, he still didn't listen." He breathed, and then continued.

"So, when he saw me walking you to work; Of course he thought the worst."

"So are you guys a thing now?"

Jared just nodded his head and sighed. "Yes, we're going out, if that's what you're asking."

"That is cool, finally!" She exclaimed. "Don't act weird or anything, for what I'm about to say; But gawd, Jared! You are hot! I was beginning to think that you were a serial killer!" Jared laughed and then gave her a light shove. "I think you have told me before how beautiful I am."

She gave him a wide smile, and then she thought of yesterday and her mood quickly changed and she began to clean up.

"What's going on with you babe? Is Devlin giving you a hard time?"

She looked down at the plate and set it in the sink. "Yes and No." Jared furrowed his brow.

"What do you mean? Yes and No? Be specific?"

"He's being uptight with me Jared. He's acting really different; Difficult, whatever... I guess even annoyed with me."

Jared just stared at her.

At first he didn't know what to say, and then he instantly knew what was going on. Girls were funny like that.

"Katrina, hunny... You guys aren't in a relationship; The man just got out of prison. Plus; He's a corporate manager, and he has work that needs to be done, and I'm pretty sure people are giving him shit because he got that high of a position with the snap of a finger."

Jared stood up then rubbed her back. "And believe it or not... And hear me out because I care about you and I know you don't want to hear the stone cold truth, but here it is..."

"He probably is still talking to the girls he used to date, remember the blonde? She's probably still high on this mans nuts."

Katrina thought about when she pulled up his profile. And then what Jared was saying sunk in. She shouldn't have fallen too fast for this guy; She hardly even knew him, she really felt like a total dits for acting like she was his girl, when she's not even in a role to be his girlfriend.