Give Me Life

Katrina nervously sat in her office.

It was her team's first time presenting a new suit.

Devlin had been in the conference room downstairs all day.

She excitedly waited until Aimethyst arrived with her paperwork to ask her what was going on. "We're going to Narula County next week.. And Scott doesn't know if he wants to promote our suits yet... Actually.. He said he's not going to." She mumbled, Katrina pursed her lips and scowled. Scott never approved of their suits, because of Katrina.

She was finally done with him.

"Cause he's racist." She scoffed.

Aimethyst grinned and nodded.

"I've been telling them on this floor, they wouldn't listen to me." She squeaked, Katrina groaned. "Must I be the bad guy?" Aimee widened her eyes. "I'm goin to just takes these downstairs.. I'll be back!" She said, in a tiny voice. "No! You stay here; It's just going to be quick." Katrina exclaimed, Aimee awkwardly stood at her spot, glaring at the door, while Katrina phoned Scott.

"Scotty Preston here.." He growled.

"Scott.. Could you come to my office please?" Katrina stated.

They heard him grunt and hang up.

Katrina widened her eyes.

"Oh.. It's going down." She angrily thought.

"Mrs. Danielyan, I have to use the lady's room." Aimee squeaked, Katrina huffed. "You pull this one on me again..." Katrina moaned, with pleading eyes, Aimee chuckled and nervously looked around. "I'll be right back." She scattered out of her office.

Katrina needed back up on this one.

So, she phoned Ian.

"Katrinaaaa, leave us alone." Ian grumbled.

"I need for you to help me deal with Scotty." Katrina whispered. Ian pulled down his eyes, and gripped the phone. "Why don't you tell Devlin..." He mumbled; As he was saying this, Scott walked in her office and stood at the door, he blazingly flared at her. "Thank you for all of your help, I'll be sure to add this to the list later." She growled on the phone, Ian paused and widened his eyes.

She hung up on him.

"Scott have a seat." Katrina mumbled.

Later on.

Her and Jared were at a coffee shop near Deer Passage, they ate in peace, until Jared finally let out what he had to say. "I can't believe you fired him." Jared grumbled. "Why? He's racist... And you should have seen the way that he talked to me in that office.. Before I fired him." She grumbled, and took a bite out of her scone. "Yeah but... He does a good job downstairs... I mean; It it wasn't for him, then Ian wouldn't be on our asses as much.. Now that he's gone... It just sucks for us." Jared grumbled.

Katrina, who had gotten a loving support all day from her peers, dully sulked at Jared. "What was I supposed to do then? Let him keep talking to me like that?" She exclaimed.

Jared sighed.

"I think Devlin's mad at you." He grumbled.

Katrina stared at him in shock.

"So.. He can hire him back then." She uttered, he sighed, then leaned back in his chair. "You fired him before Narula, the man has no life, they're saying-." He paused, because he could see that Katrina had no interest in Scott, but he liked him, and didn't want anything happening to him.