Minerva

Hey Loves it's me! :) not doing so good this holiday, but writing is definitely helping me get back in the game. Thank you for all of your support! I've wanted to say this for a while! Happy Thanksgiving !! 🦃🍁 I am thankful for you, God Bless You and your families, and I hope your holidays will be wonderful forever.

With Love & Hugs
Nicole

Katrina stood there fiddling with her hands.

Devlin was waiting for her, and for some reason she didn't want to tell him at this moment. She looked around the miniature home, and walked over to the couch.

"I have to talk to you." She softly spoke.

His phone rang.

"Scuse' me." He whispered, answering his phone and walked to the kitchen. "Ya, what's going on?" He cleared his throat and watched as Katrina kept fiddling with her hands. To him; She was adorable, She seemed sick, but still cute.

"Devlin, I'm sorry to bother you, our team needs you to come in today; It's urgent." A scraggly voice filled his ear.

Devlin groaned as he heard Ian's annoying voice through the speaker. "I know.. I'll be there around five." There was a short pause and then Ian began making small noises that Devlin couldn't hear. "We need you to come in right now sir.. Sorry."
Devlin squinched his eyes and loudly groaned. This time; So that Ian could tell he was aggravated.

"Okay." Was all he said, he quickly shut off the phone before Ian could say anything else. "I have to go to work Bebek." He muttered; He glanced at how sick she looked, he sighed and walked over to her. "I want you to stay here and get better, you don't look too good." Katrina was going to say something, until Devlin quickly went in one of the rooms. "Can I show you someting?" He excitedly murmured; Katrina nodded, but Devlin couldn't see her. "Is dat okay or?" She slowly took her time getting up, she felt better, but her back was killing her. "Yes.. I'm coming." She replied.

When she approached the room, he was no where to be found, until she seen a large door open with a soft light on. She walked in, and to her surprise; Stood rows of male suits and jewelry, It was a massive couple walk in closet, with shoes scattered on the bottom of each row of the suits, Devlin already had his shirt off.

"Dress me." He happily chirped.

Katrina stared at him confused.

"Like.. Put clothes on you?" She exclaimed, clearing her throat.

He shook his head and chuckled. "No silly girl.. Find me an outfit to wear for work." Katrina smiled at him and went further in the room. She looked around, completely forgetting about what she had to tell him. "I don't know? There's just so many suits." He grinned, then sat down on a small black coffee chair. "I don't care wot you pick out for me, make me look crazy.. I'll say my baby picked dis out for me." He murmured, Katrina gushed at him and looked up at the rows. She didn't know where to start, and she felt giddy knowing that he would show off their relationship.

She spotted a green suit, Devlin watched her eyes travel to the suit. "Anything but that thing." He smirked, Katrina laughed. "What's wrong with that one?" Devlin placed his hands behind him. "I wore that to my dads birthday party.. It's ugly." Katrina puckered her lips and laughed and walked around the room. She touched each suit and marveled at their masculinity, until she laid eyes on a long black suit with a blue and silver bow tie hung on the side. "What if you just wore jeans? Or something causal?" She asked, Devlin sucked in a breath.

"I wish."

"Why not? You're the boss, you'd think you would be able to wear comfortable clothing?" Devlin sighed. "It's not professional love." Katrina disagreed, but didn't say anything; She thought, if she was a manager she would wear comfort, but took it back realizing that Devlin was right. "Wear this one." She picked up the suit that she agreed on and handed it to him, he got up and left the closet. She followed and sat down on the bed as he quickly changed in the bathroom.