Unsure

My last part of this chapter got deleted *sighs angrily* I am soooo upset. I'm still trying to figure out what happened. If I can't get it back I am so sorry and I will make the ending to this chapter more better. Argggh ;) I will keep updating. Thank you so much for all the support.

Loves and hugs
-Nikki

It was late, and Devlin had already booked Katrina and Jared's flight back home.

Although she would have liked to see her mother and Catherine; Their absence only made things worse for her leave.

Helen sat at the end of the stairs, while Jared brought their things down. Their bags were packed, and Katrina sensed a meltdown with her family.

Since breakfast, her sisters have been in a depressing mood. Helen stayed quiet in the car, while Angel and the girls were asleep. She thought of the conversation she had with Melanie.

"You should visit more often Butterball.."

Katrina knew the answer to that one.

Her scars still ran deep in Catalina. "I know, but.. I just need more time." Melanie sneezed, and looked for a tissue.

"We can give you that." She brokenly murmured. Jared uncomfortably shifted in his seat, and Devlin quietly sat, while looking out the window.

"I'm glad you came, you know; You're always welcome back home anytime you visit."

Katrina smiled and seen her sister's face in the rear view mirror, she had been crying; But hid it well.

When they were at Melanie's.

All of their bags were packed, and Jared and Devlin awkwardly stood near the door waiting for her family to emerge, and say their goodbyes.

"I hate this." Helen whispered, hugging her tightly.

Katrina smiled and hugged her back.

"You know I have a life missy." Helen giggled. "Yeah but this is your life too... Please remember that." It hurt her to see both of her sister's upset, but she had to go back home. Melanie gave Katrina the longest hug, and kissed her on the cheek. They both stared at each other for a few minutes, then began to laugh.

"Next time; Text me, before you just pop up at somebody's house. You never know; Angel got fire knives." Katrina giggled.

"Alright." Katrina murmured.

"Bye Curly." Jared said at Melanie, and she gave him a skeptical look then laughed, giving him a long hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too, you green gay goblin." They both chuckled, and Jared whispered: "You too." Katrina loved, that her family accepted him.

Angel gave Katrina a bear hug, and said: "Good Luck." While Melanie gave Devlin a light hug.

"You break her heart, I break your face." Devlin let out a deep heartedly laugh. "I won't." He said, giving her a rueful grin and Melanie laughed. "Alright now de--vl--inn; I ain't playin with ya, this is serious business!"

Angel gave Devlin a hard hug, and they exchanged numbers.

"If you ever need anything call me bro." Devlin nodded and smiled. "Thanks buddy." Helen poked Devlin, and gave him a quick hug, and then she went over to Jared, and stood in front of him with her arms folded. "I had fun." She said, trying to sound mature. Jared just awkwardly laughed, and gave her a quick hug, she hugged back; But stayed on longer than he intended.

It was a 'fan-surprise-celebrity-on-stage-' hug. And Katrina giggled; But quickly shut her mouth, when she seen Jared shoot her a look.

Katrina would have liked to see her nieces, but they were sleeping.