The Danielyan's

In Art's home; Katrina decided to head towards the kitchen to speak with Miriam, since she stopped working with her, she wanted to see how things were going.

Miriam and Penelope were enjoying a glass of lemonade, engrossed in conversation. One of the ladies quickly put a glass down and rushed to Katrina's side; She remembered Penelope training her, her second week in Minerva, Katrina didn't get a chance to catch up and hang out with her since meeting Devlin. It was stressful because of Art's corporate meetings, and the days when his friends were at his home, kept the girls apart.

"Hi Kat! We miss you!" She yelled, giving her a bear hug, that made Katrina's back hurt. "Hey Ladies." She casually said, going further in the kitchen.

"We have juicy gossip for you if you have time?" Miriam softly murmured, looking around.

"Let's go in to the wine cellar." Katrina whispered.

The ladies crept down the bronze brick stairway, they went down there for their breaks. Sometimes, their schedule depended on Tigranui's moods. Tigranui didn't mind them taking their break at the same time, but when it was a busy week, she preferred them to go one at a time.

The wine cellar each had different types of wine from all around the world, one cabinet was filled with Art's favorite selection. The rest were wine for show. "It's our down time anyways, you know Tigranui is busy today so.. We've gotten a chance to relax." The women found their chairs that they sat in when they took their breaks. Each had a favorite chair, Katrina always preferred the one closest to the door, sometimes she felt like they were over stepping their boundaries and losing track of time.

In all the day's that she worked, she never hung out with a manager this much as she did with Miriam. Miriam had that effect on her; Miriam never cared what they did, as long as the girls worked hard, and
had no complaints, she was old enough to let the ladies slide and have a little fun. She understood that life is short, and some down time was needed.

Miriam lit a cigarette.

"I am happy for you Katrina; You found your man..." She drawled, taking a hit, then leaned back in the chair. "Now.. Tell us..." She sucked in and blew out smoke. "Who's the two hunk of men up there hiding in that guest bedroom?"

Miriam winked at Katrina.

"Are they together or something? They have been in that room the whole entire time you guys were gone! I mean come on! You have to come out sometime." Penelope exclaimed, crossing her legs.

After hearing about Rahliana, all Katrina thought about were those men in the forest, they were probably carrying a deer. "Or a dead body." She shook the thought out of her head, Rahliana wrapped in a plastic black bag made her sick to her stomach. Highway 9 was the same highway that they were on, and she was lucky they didn't run her over, otherwise she would pack up and leave town immediately. She liked the idea of taking another trip back home to see her family; The idea of soaking her feet in some episome salt, and having a cup of Angel's Horchata, made her miss her family.

But now was not the time.

She needed to tell Devlin she was pregnant, and she didn't want those men that attacked them that night to follow her to Catalina, putting her family in danger.

"Jared and Anthony are gay." Katrina softly said, giving them a hearty smile.

"Why are all the hot men gay?" Penelope blew out, and sunk in her chair. "Are you sure the tall one is? He seem's like a manly, man ya know?" Miriam yelled, putting out her cigarette. "I'm not sure, but they are dating." Katrina laughed, shaking her head.

"How could I laugh at a time like this? Rahliana is dead."

"Well, I'm too old for them anyways; How about you Pen? Give up dating the men in this town yet?"