Viperion's Kiss

Warning: This is a Lukanette chapter. So the ones who don't ship them may skip this one shot.

Marinette and Luka were currently dating. They had been a couple for the last 6 days.

There was an akuma attack and it needed foreign help. Ladybug thus invited Viperion aka Luka to help them defeat the villain.

"Pound it" They all yelled together while bumping their fists.

"Milady will you please stay I need to talk to you"

"Okay Kitty"

CN then left immediately as he was about to transform back. LB still had some time left. Viperion detransformed into Luka and sat beside LB.

"So Mari, how's life?"

"Every- wait what did you call me!?"

"Mari"

"I-I am not Marinette! What mak-"

"I know you are her, you can't lie to me. I can recognize your beautiful eyes anywhere"

"Yeah you are right I am Marinette! Please don't tell anyone"

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me"

He then kisses her on the lips and she kisses back. They were so involved in their moment that they did not even notice CN landing behind them.

He let out a growl. He was angry at Luka. How could he do that to his princess. He was cheating on her with LB! That was unacceptable.

After hearing the growl both the teen separated and looked towards the shocked and angry Chat.

"How could you Luka!"

"What?" Luka was confused.

"What what? Don't try and act smart, I know you are dating Mari! How could you cheat on her. I thought you really liked her but I was wrong I guess" He was about to punch Luka in the face but LB stopped him from doing so.

"Chat stop!"

"Why? Ladybug I can't let him hurt MY PRINCESS and stand behind and do nothing. I think you have no idea but he is already in a relationship"

"Kitty calm down!" She blushed as he used the word 'princess'.

"Calm? How can one be calm in such a situation. I care about her and I will not let Luka hurt her. She is one of the most important people in my life"

"Wait a minute, since when is she YOUR PRINCESS kitten?"

"From the very beginning and I am not a kitten you snake!"

"Stop fighting boys!" LB yelled and immediately both of them shut their mouths.

"Listen kitty, I knew that Luka was dating Mari-"

"What? You knew?  Still you let him kiss you and you ugh you kiss back as well! Unbelievable!"

"Let her finish" Luka stated.

"Well he did not cheat ChatNoir"

"Now what is that supposed to mean Ladybug? He  kissed you when he is with my princess and you are-" This time CN was interrupted by LB.

"What I am trying to say is that I am your princess you stupid Chat"

"Huh?" CN tilted his head in utter confusion.

"I am Marinette!" She yelled out loud but only for Chat to hear.

After a moment of realization and noticing their similarities he blurted out something.

"M-marinette! You a-are Marinette! MY lady is also MY purrincess! Wow....." Chat shuttered.

"MINE NOT YOURS" Luka sassed.

"Whatever snake" He just winked at his purrincess and left.

THE END~