THE BET

It was time to patrol, so Mari and Adrien immediately transformed and met at their usual spot, at the Eiffel Tower.

Ladybug: Hi Chaton !

CatNoir: Hi M'lady! *kisses her hand*

Ladybug: *rolled her eyes and takes her hand back* Lets get our job done kitty.

CatNoir: Milady, WAITT...

Ladybug: Huh, what happened Chat?

CatNoirBugaboo I was wondering if we patrolled together  tonight , in this way we could spend time together,

Ladybug: Chat... I think we should patrol separately and the after it is over we would be free to talk. What do you say?

CatNoir: Anyways, its fine .

Soon they parted their ways and begin their patrol. They finished almost  half an hour  early . Since no akuma attacks were there and Paris was peaceful tonight.

CatNoir: Wow, we finished quite fast today and our miraculous are still powerful as there was no akuma attack. Which means we talk to our hearts content M'lady. *Smirks*

Ladybug: Yeah you have a good point Chat. So what do we talk about?

CatNoir: hmm....Do like to play video games?

Ladybug: Yes , a lot actually and i am pretty good at it .(●'◡'●)  What about you Kitty?

CatNoir: I like to play them and I bet that I would be able to beat you easily .

Ladybug: There's no way you could beat me , I am the BEST !!!

CatNoir: ohh really, then what if we do a BET .

Ladybug: Depends on what your bet is .

CatNoir: we would play 2 rounds and  the maximum scorer wins the bet. If I won the bet we would reveal our identities and if you win the bet th-*he was cut of by Ladybug*

Ladybug: Then You have to stop those annoying puns of  yours for 2 weeks at least.

CatNoir:  Meow-ch! That's a tough bargain but i think its worth it BUGABOO. I accept it.

Ladybug:  *smirks* Me too. 

She had accepted the bet cause their was no way  chat could beat her in video games. It was one of her  born talents. On the other hand Chat was excited about the bet and was shocked for a second  since she had agreed to reveal identities IF she fails. 

ME:  The key word is 'IF' you stupid chat.😜 

He knew for sure that the only person who could beat him was Mari & their was no way Mari and LB were the SAME , so he was pretty relaxed.

CatNoir: Well M'lady , were  and when are we planning to play the challenge? 

 Ladybug: Well, I think that we can take a bit help from Alya for that part. You know that she is a  very big Fan-girl and will surely plan everything on her own. I will inform her tomorrow and we can do the challenge tomorrow night. What do you say ?

CatNoir: That's a great idea  LB. I think we should get going  cause we have a big day tomorrow. * after saying that he took a bow and left*

Ladybug immediately went home , detransformed, and wrote a letter to Alya, telling her all the details . she had decided to give the letter to her as ladybug before school.

I think this chapter is a bit lengthy so i am continuing it in the next part.

Bug-Out!😀