Meant To Be

Adrien often wondered if he wasn't really chosen to be CatNoir or if he didn't ever meet his Lady what would he had done.... Whom would he love?

Immediately a girl's face poped up to his mind.

The cute,  adorably  clumsy , sweet , innocent, shy, determined and competitive girl, who was none other than Marinette! Her beautiful face and deep ocean bluebell eyes. How she would be flattered all the time when he was around. When she blushed he couldn't take his eyes eyes off her. Her pink lips....how would they taste like? Umm maybe straw-

He was saying all these things out loud due to which Plagg was loosing his appetite.

Plagg: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Stop already !!!!

Adrien: What the heck Plagg ?!

Plagg: You're hopelessly romantic! Get out and confess your love to that Marinette girl right now!

Adrien: Love? No way are you insane Plagg I don't love her she's just a frie-

Plagg:  *throws cheese on his face before he could say friend*   DON"T . SAY . THAT . WORD.  How can someone be so dense and blind.....ugghhh .

Adrien: Hey what did I do?

Plagg: HOLY CHEESE !  You like her actually not just like rather love her. Why can't you see that?

Adrien: No I don't like or Love her Plagg. I LOVE LADYBUG *he huffed*

Plagg: Yeah sure! You are dreaming about how Mari's lips taste like and at the same time calling her a friend great sense. About who else do you think like that, huh? Do you think like that about Alya or Chloe or Alix ? Just stop denying you feelings as it is ladybug doesn't love you back, she likes someone else.

Adrien: *he open his mouth to say something but nothing came out*

Plagg: Get your feelings sorted kid.

Adrien: *he was in deep thought now*

~Adrien's POV~

I hate to admit it but Plagg is right. I never imagined  about kissing any other girl before ...

Marinette is really special. Ugghh but I love ladybug too.

Why is love so complicated..............?

But wait a minute I like Marinette and Ladybug, LB loves this boy and Marinette? I don't even know anything about her love life. Maybe I should ask her but she would run away or shutter with me...

Plaggg!!!

Plagg: Yes Adrien?

Adrien: I admit my feeling for Mari but how do I know that she doesn't like anybody?

Plagg: Go and ask her then.

Adrien: But she doesn't seem t be comfortable around me....

Plagg: Ugg that's easy you can go as CatNoir then, she seems confident around him.

Adrien: Great idea! Plagg Claws Out

Plagg: I didn't say to go riiiight noww.............*he says while getting sucked into the ring*

Adrien picks some flowers on his way for his beloved Purrincess!

CatNoir: Here I come Purrincess!

Slowly he lands on Mari's balcony. He was planning to surprise her with his unexpected visit. He looked inside through the window and could not believe his eyes.