That Stupid Cat

Ladybug and CatNoir were relaxing on the top of the Eiffel tower. They had just finished their patrol and were enjoying the view of the beautiful city. The view they got to see was breathtaking! The only difference between the two teens was that they weren't actually admiring the same thing. CatNoir was checking out his lady while she was looking over Paris. They were sitting in a comfortable silence until-

"Have you ever noticed how beautiful and purrfect you look M'lady!"

Ladybug rolled her eyes at the pun but couldn't help but smile at the compliment she just received. She didn't want CatNoir to notice that. But he did notice. How could he not, he was staring at her for a long time now.

At then immediately he attacked her with tons of puns! And now Ladybug was struggling a way to shut him. She immediately came up with a full proof plan. She complemented herself in her mind and then proceeded to work the plan.

As soon as Chat was about to make another pun Ladybug pulled him by the bell and placed a quick kiss on his lips, before pushing him away and pretending as if nothing happened.

The kitty turned bright red and started stammering in order to form sentences.

"Are you alright kitty?" She asked innocently. Ladybug had to fight not to laugh at his expressions but failed miserably!

"My l-lady d-did y-you ju-"

He was interrupted by a sudden laugh.

LB was laughing like a maniac and holding her stomach to keep her steady, she managed to say something like 'your face' in between her laughs.

Chat frowned while being teased but his frown was soon replaced by a smirk! He was going to return the flavor.

Immediately he pulled his lady into a much deeper and passionate kiss, internally laughing at his slyness. Her face turned into a tomato.

After pulling away he heard his ring giving a beep and decided that it was a good time to leave.

He winked at his purricious Bugaboo before extending his baton and disappearing into the darkness of the night.

Meanwhile ladybug was still processing what happened and trying to calm her heart which was beating at an unexpectedly high speed.

After regaining her state, she stood up to leave.

"That stupid Cat!" she muttered under her breath.

After having said that she left in the direction of her house with a BIG goofy smile.

THE END