THE SCARF

As soon as Chat left she started her work immediately. She wanted to give the scarf to him the very next time she sees him. Mari was sure that he would surely drop at her place after patrol.

She started her work from 11:00 PM and by the time she was done it was 3:45 AM already.

She was really tired from all the work that she did

She was really tired from all the work that she did. She got up packed the bag for tomorrows school and headed towards her bed. Within seconds she was in deep slumber.

~In The Morning~ 

As usual Marinette was late for school. She immediately ran into the shower, got dressed , took a recently baked croissant and ran towards her school. She was in such a hurry that she forgot to make her hair, so they were left loose. 

Marinette's POV:

As soon as I reached my class I felt many eyes looking in my direction. I didn't even realize that I had my hair loose.

I ran and sat next to Alya. She was  having a weird look on her face and was staring at me.I waved my hand in front of her eyes when made her come back to earth.

Wow Gurl, you look so adorable with your hair down and I like your new change, she explained.  ( to have a look at Mari's current expressions you can refer to the image above)

I was frozen for a few seconds and then relished that i had forgot to make my regular pig tales . 

Oh God Alya, I must be looking so weird , I panicked and started to do something with my hair. Alya tried to clam me down but me being Marinette had no change in my state.

I was thinking what to do when suddenly Adrien turned his face towards me, gave a warm smile and  said, "Mari you look beautiful today  and there is no need for you to change you hairstyle".

I was on cloud nine. My crush had just complimented me . He said that I was beautiful , BEST day ever. I returned the smile  and said Thank You while rubbing the back of my neck, nervously.

Adrien's POV: 

I had come to school early today. Nino , Alya & me headed towards the class as the bell rang. I noticed that Mari was still yet to come. 

After 15 minutes Mari came running and panting & took her seat next to Alya. I don't know why but I felt my cheeks burning. She had her hair down and looked adorably cute. 

She was lucky that Ms.Bustier was in a meeting today and was late herself otherwise she would have missed the roll call.

Alya and Mari seemed to be having an interesting  conversation which I was listening to. Mari  said that she was looking weird which was totally wrong. Alya was trying to prove her wrong but it wasn't working. I didn't want her to change her hairstyle so I immediately turned back and complimented her.