Ch 29: Blaine

Yes the roommate is played by Matt dillion lmao😂.

"There you go mame" the cab driver stopped in front of the college. I look at it amazed. "And your telling me you never been here before".

"Yep" I smiled.

"Well, welcome to the big apple" he smiled. I got out my luggage and paid him. He drove off. I sighed and went in. When I say it was packed. People running around everywhere.

"Wheres my pink shirt stacy!" A girl ran past me. A feeling of anxiety shocked through my body. I looked down at the paper I had got in the mail. My dorm was upstairs, room 12. I made my way through the crowd. I did make it to the room however. I opened it. I saw that one side of the room was empty and the other was decorated in the most expensive and artistic way. A guy stood there hanging a picture. he looked at me and smiled. he stood up.

"Hi" the guy said. "I'm blaine" he held out his hand. I set my bags down and shook it.

"I'm eva" I said.

"Yes I know" he said. "Eva Morris, from los angles".

"How did you kn-

"I know everyone, even before they come here" he laughed. "And besides I like to know who I share a dorm with".

"Are you sure I'm in the right dorm" I said.

"Yep floor 2, room 12" he said. "Oh wait I know- its wierd sharing a dorm with a guy, but I promise you I'm as harmless as an ant" he smirked. I snickered.

"Your very artistic" I said.

"Yeah I'm just into art you know" he said. "Which painting do you like if you dont mind me asking".

"Mmm that one" I pointed over his bed. "It reminds me of the beaches back home".

"I painted it" he said.

"No way, really" I said amazed. He nodded.

"Here" he took it off the wall. "A welcoming present, for my new roommate". I looked up at him suprised and took it.

"T-thanks" I said.

"My pleasure" he smirked. "So tell me eva, do you like Chinese food".

"Yeah it's pretty good" I replied. "Why?".

"Well there is a nice chinese restaurant just across the street and I always take my friends out to eat, so would you like to come".

" friend?" I said confused. "We just met".

"Yes but there is something about you that is interesting, yet such a mystery" he kneeled down and put his hand on his chin as he looked at me.

"Maybe another time" I said.

"Oh come on, eva" he said. "You dont know New York like I do and you could use some help roaming around and besides I could show you what's in" he looked me up and down.

"What do you mean what's in?"I scoffed.

"Fashion, lifestyle" he shrugged. "Dont get me wrong, surfing and sun bathing is all nice but, in New York we prefer cafes and poetry".

"I think I'm fine" I said. I began unpacking. He shrugged and continued decorating his side of the room.

I slept on my new mattress. Blaine was fast asleep on his side. Boy did he snore. I tossed and turned to look at him. I huffed out in annoyance. He was unusually modern. If that makes sense. I mean he cant be that bad can he?

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTY!" I heard a voice shout. I jumped up. The curtains where wide open and the sunlight covered the entire room. I squinted and covered my eyes.

"What the hell?" I said.

"First day of college" he said from the bathroom.

"Yeah and it'll also be the day I kick your ass" I muttered. I stood up and went into the bathroom just as he got out. He smirked at me as I shoulder checked him.

"You dont like me much do you" he laughed.

"Not right now I don't" I said.

"Well maybe you will soon" he said.
I rolled my eyes and got ready.

~~~~~~

Let's just say he wasnt that bad. I had already been in New York for 2 weeks already. And there I was going to art museums with blaine and drinking coffee with him.

"And- and I seen the most beautiful painting you could ever see if was so rad" I spoke into the phone.

"That's nice" Johnny replied.

"What have you been doing?" I said.

"Going to college" he laughed. "You know I've been thinking about you a whole lot".

"I have too" I said. "I wish you where here".

"Me too" he said. "But you know in couple months we got fall break".

"I was thinking about that maybe I could come to l.a to visit" I said.

"What are you waiting for" he said. I laughed. "Shit I gotta go, but I'll call you Tomorrow okay".

"Okay" I said and hung up.

"Hey I'd love to get to know you more, but I have to meet some of my friends" Blaine said. "You can come if you want" he said.

"Nah I'm fine, thanks anyways" I smiled. He winked.

"Sure thing beautiful" he smiled and left.

Beautiful?