Ch 4: Just This Guy

"So what are you goona be for the dance?" Ali asked daniel. He looked up from eating.

"I'm probably not goona go" he coughed.

"What? Why not?" She said.

"I dont know, probally goona just hang out with my friend at home" daniel said.

"Oh" she said. "What about you eva?".

"Oh i-i dont know yet" I replied.

"Who you going with?" She asked again. I swelled hard.

"Oh you know, just this guy" I said.

"What's his name?" She asked.

"Oh-i forgot" I said.

"You forgot his name" Daniel chuckled.

"It happens" I smiled akwardly. Dutch and Jimmy walked past Daniel and Ali. I slightly smiled at him, he gave me one in return. I grabbed my headphones out of my backpack. I swear whenever I listen to music, it's like a whole another person comes out. I dont care who looks at me or who says anything. I bopped my head around a little bit, I stood up and threw away my food. I placed the tray on the table. I danced a little. I spun around, but bumped into someone in the making of it.

"Whoah, save those moves for the dance". It was Micheal from my computer class. I took off my headphones and smiled.

"Micheal right?" I said.

"Yeah, eva right?" He laughed.

"Yeah, we have computer class together" I chuckled and looked down. It went silent and akward. I coughed, as did he. 

"So uh speaking of the dance, you going- with anyone?" He asked.

"Yeah. Shes going with me, asswipe" Dutch stood up from his table.

"Oh, uh Ill-ill see you in computer class" Micheal ran off.

"You have to be such a middle schooler" I said and sighed annoyingly.

"He asked you to that dance, and you know you already got a date" He growled.

"Yeah I know" I huffed. "I was goona say i was going with you". I spun around and left.

Okay, here's the thing. I've know Dutch and the other Cobra Kai's since middle school. I've never been buddy buddy with them. I'm not goona lie dutch is pretty cute. It's just he doesnt know exactly how to treat girls, like well... girls. I mean I said yes, to him because first of all he said he would leave me alone, but at the same time, I could get to know the guy. Maybe find out why he acts the way he does. 

I stayed afterschool and helped decorate for the dance. I helped Ali blow up balloons. Once I was done I went home.

~~~~~~~~~

I sat at the small dining room table, doing my homework. My front door opened. My Mom came in.

"Hi mom" I said.

"Hi baby" She said.

"Hard night" I said.

"Yeah" She sighed. "Mrs. Newbury, wanted me to clean her bathtub, again".

"Well did you?" I said.

"Yes, 2 times" she laughed.

"Yeah well you cant forget she has amnesia ma" I chuckled.

"Yeah, and that's what's keeping me from quitting" She said taking of her scarf. I laughed.

"Ma?" I said.

"Yeah" She said.

"Nevermind" I said. She shrugged and went into her bedroom. I put my palm on my forehead. The dance is tomorrow, and I dont even know what I'm goona be.

Great...