Ch 19: Fight

I was pumping with anger each step of my way to the front area.

"Oh eva" ali said. "Here" she handed me a black belt. I tied it around my waist.

"Thank u ali" I said slowly.

"Listen, eva I'm sorry for what johnny did to you that night at the country club" she said.

"Oh you dont have to apologize" I said. "He should".

"It felt good hitting him" she chuckled. I looked at her.

"Wait what?" I said confused.

"Well didnt you see" she said. "Turns out the jerk did it to get daniel jealous after he did I punched him in his face. Poor daniel was watching through the kitchen window, johnny saw him".

"I-I ran out" I mutterd.

"What?" She said.

"Nothing" I replied.

"I hope he gets some sense in him" she said and walked by mr. Miyagi. I thought about what she said. That's what that big crash was. But it still didnt make sense. If he did it just to make Daniel jealous, then that meant he wasnt over ali. And if he was he wouldn't have done it. But he did.

"Wheres ring three at?" Daniel said looking around.

"Hold it, hold it" a man said coming up behind use. "Only teachers and students, on the competition floor"

"Oh well he doesnt speak english" daniel said

"Yeah she is his translator, now If you dont mind sir, I'm sure the crowd wants to see some good ass kicking" I said. All of thier mouths dropped open. But they followed me. My blood was pumping. I coundt pay attention to anything, but the large crowds of people. My heart raced. I didnt even realize daniel, mr. Miyagi and ali were talking.

"Cobra kai! Cobra kai! Cobra kai!" The whole cobra kai team marched by use. I took a hard stair at johnny. He did the same with me.

"When are you jerks goona grow up!" Ali pushed them, when they pushed daniel. We arrived at ring 3. Daniel was up. He went on the mate and stood there.

"Come on daniel!" I yelled. The guy kicked him. He fell out of the ring. I caught him. "Be tough. Be confident, rember have balance, like he taught use" I whispered to him. He nodded and he went back in the ring. I looked over at a smiling johnny. He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. Daniel got in his position. They guy came at him. Daniel kicked him in his ribs.

"Alright daniel!" We yelled.

"Alright one more point" the refre said. The guy came at daniel and daniel literally karate chopped him.

"Your the best!" Ali yelled.

"Next up morris!" The refre said. "Ring 2".

"Alright eva, you can do it" daniel yelled.

"Yeah come on Eva" Ali smiled. I walked to ring with them. I went inside the ring. It was some other random dude from topanga karate dojo.

"2, 3 ay!" The refre said.

"Rember balance eva-san!" Mr.miyagi said. I sighed and looked at the guy. He smirked at me.

"Get ready to, lose princess" he said and kicked his foot in the air towards my head. I moved to the side.

"Come on eva!" Daniel shouted. I kicked him in his stomach. He fell down in pain.

"Yes!" Everyone said.

"One point, morris!" Refre said.

"Yes!" I said to myself. Second round. One more point and I'll be so close to winning this round. The boy gritted his teeth as he stood up.

"Who's the loser now" I said and smirked.

"2,3 ay!" Refre said. I breathed in and then out. He went in to punch me in my stomach. I blocked him quickly and pushed him away. I felt something snap . I looked down and saw my hair tie had broke.
At that moment I felt a piercing pain go through my face. My neck snapped the the left. I fell down on the mat. I heard the crowd ooo. The damn bastard had kicked me in my face. I winced in pain as I fell down. I gritted my teeth. It hurt bad. Real bad.

"Eva, eva are you alright!" Daniel came by me. Ali and mr.miyagi kneeled down too.

"I-have to get up" I swelled hard.

"5, 4, 3,2-
I got up as fast as I could.
"Morris is still going!" Refre said. "2,3 ay".

He looked at me as if he wanted to break me in half. He spun fast and raised his foot. I ducked fast. He fell down on the ground, where he missed. He got up and as soon as he did I raised, my leg and kicked him in his face with the heel of my foot. He fell down.

"Yeah!" Daniel yelled.

"Winner!" the refre held my arm up.

"Very good eva-san!" Mr.miyagi smiled and patted me on my back.

"I-I did it! I-I mr.miyagi I did it!" I yelled and jumped in the air. But my face still hurt so I winced in pain. Daniel and ali hugged me.

I was so happy I had made it this far.

"You did great baby!" My mom hugged me tight.

"I know" I smiled.

"You did great eva" daniel smiled.

"Thanks so did you" I smiled.

"Eva-san keep good balance, when kick boy" mr.miyagi grinned. We all smiled. There where still contestants fighting so we watched. It was Bobby and some dude fighting. Bobby and him started going at it and the refre split them up.

"Your history man, your dead!" Bobby yelled.

"2,3 fight!". Bobby kicked the guy in his face. The guy went flying down.

"Winner!" The refre held up bonus arm.

"They just wanna win" I scoffed.

"Yeah exactly, mr.miyagi didnt teach use that" daniel said.

"And I'm glad" I smiled. I put my arm arm him. Johnny gave his a death glare. I walked away not wanting to watch him fight.

But boy was he goona get a rude awakening.