Ch 25: Bad Dream

"Will you tell Johnny I called" I said.

"Yes dear" laura said.

"Okay thank you" I said and hung up. Johnny hasn't talked to me since two days ago. Tonight was prom and I didnt know if he even wanted to take me anymore. I wanted him to. He promised me and I promised him.

"He'll call" my mom said leaning in my door way.

"What if he doesn't" I threw mybhands in the air.

"Honey he Woudnt do that to you" she said. "I know he Woudnt". I looked down and my heart beated at a fast pace.

"I-I broke his heart" I started to cry. My mom walked over and hugged me tightly.

"No, no baby" she said. "Its just He loves you to much to let you go". I caught my breath.

"I love him" I said. "So much"

"Have you told him that" she said. I spoke my head. "Has he told you".

"No" I replied.

"Baby you've got 4 more hours till prom starts, give him some time" she got up and walked out my room.

I sunk down into my bed. I looked out my window, that lead out to the valley. The sun glowed on l.a and it was beautiful. I closed my eyes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I was in a office of sorts. It was big and had art sculptures everywhere. I had piles of papers on my big black desk. The phone rang and rang. I covered my ears and shut my eyes. I screamed real loud. I looked down at myself. I was dressed like a business woman. I got up. But it didnt feel like I was moving at all. It was like I was in slow motion. Johnny appeared across the room. I smiled and waved my in the air. But it didnt seem like he saw me. I looked at him confused. I screamed his name, but nothing was heard. I held my throat. I could say things but they where not heard. It was like I was muted. I yelled his name. He turned and walked away. I ran and ran, but each time I tried to get closer to him, the farther he was from me. He disappeared into thin air. I looked around. The office and everything disappeared. I was in a blank room. Covered in mirrors. I slumped down and cried. I hit the floor. I jumped up and slammed all the mirrors. Shards of glass in the air.

RING! RING! RING!

I looked around. The phone ringing but I coudnt find it. It rung louder and louder.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I shocked up, gasping for air as if I was drowning. I held my throat. The ringing continued. I turned my head and saw my familiar baby blue phone. I grabbed it and held it to my ear.

"H-hello" I said.

"Eva" johnny said.

"Oh, oh Johnny" I swallowed hard. "I can hear you".

"Why Woudnt you" he chuckled.

"I- had this dream and I was yel- you know what it was just a small dream" I said.

"Oh" he said. "I've been thinking".

"Yeah?" I said.

"I want you to go to new york" he said. "I want you to be what you want to be".

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah" he said.

"That's great Johnny" I said. "Thank you for understanding". He laughed.

"Well I'll see you in two hours" he said.

"Shit" I mumbled. "Okay see you then".

"Alright" he said and I hung up.

I jumped up and started getting ready fast.

Prom night was goona be badass.