Ch 21: Forgive

Before the finals, they gave use a two minute break. They where also setting up for the final fight. I grabbed the water bottle from my mom. I drank it all.

"Woah, slow down champ" she laughed. "You did good" she moved some hair out of my face. "I'm proud of you".

"Thanks mom" I smiled.

"Eva" Lucille came up with daniel. She opened her arms for a hug. I gave her one. "You were amazing out there".

"Thank you Lucille" I chuckled.

"This must be your mother" she looked up at my mom.

"Yes, mom this is Daniel's mom" I said.

"Lucille larusso" Lucille shook my moms hand.

"Candice morris" my mom smiled. They started talking.

"You nervous" I asked daniel. He laughed.

"Yeah a little" he said. "If you would have blocked that punch you would have made it".

"Yeah , but then everyone wouldn't be able to see you win in the finals" I grinned at him. "I did what i had to do".

"You let him win" he said. "You could have blocked him".

"I know" I shrugged.

"Hey Larusso!" Dutch yelled. "I'm still coming out for you". He smiled crazily and turned back around to face the guys.

"Hey Dutch!" I yelled. He turned back around. "Maybe I outta kick your ass after the tournament".

"Is that a threat" he said.

"No it's a promise" I smiled. "Better not chicken out".

"I never drop out of a fight morris" he gritted his teeth. I rolled my eyes and turnt back around.

"Hes physcho" daniel scoffed.

"Yeah, he'll probably end up in prison or something in the future" I chuckled.

~~~~~~

"Ladies and gentlemen!" The announcer. "May I have your attention!". I stood there holding a pack of ice to my check. I had got hit 2 times on my left side of my face. It hurt really bad.

"Mr.miyagi I'll be back" I said. As I walked down the line of people standing up. "Excuse me, sorry" I said. I felt a strong grip go around my wrist. I looked up suddenly.

"I know what you did" kreese said.

"Let go of me" I said and pulled away.

"If you think your goona distract johnny, your wrong" he said. "Hes goona win this and your not goona stop him". He said and let go of me. I scoffed and looked at him before I just kept walking away. I went down the hall and took a drink of water from the fountain.

"Will the two contests please step onto the mat!" The announcer said.

"Shit" I said and walked fast back to the tournament. I stood by mr. Miyagi and daniel. Some random dude and johnny stood there in the center of the mat.

"Wait I thought it was supose to be daniel and johnny?" I asked mr.miyagi.

"Tie between daniel and that boy" he said. I nodded. Cheers filled the room.

Johnny and the dude started fighting. The guy did like some cool twist and johnny blocked it with his foot.

"COME ON JOHNNY KICK HIS ASS!" I yelled. I covered my mouth with my hand. Mr.miyagi, daniel and ali looked at me. I smiled akwardly. "It just came out". They smirked and daniel rolled his eyes. it was getting good. One more point and johnny would win. The guy backed up as johnny kicked over and over again until Johnny twisted and hit him in his chest with his foot.