Ch 33: Pool

I woke up the next morning and took a shower. I put on some old clothes from my dresser and said bye to my mom. I called a cab and headed straight to the college.

Nobody was really there. They where all gone on vacation. I had my sunglasses on. There was a pool party. I swallowed hard and went towards it. I knew Johnny was there. With angi. I saw him and her laughing together. It was no use being jealous anymore. I was just made. Made that some bitch came in and stole my boyfriend.

"Eva" johnny stopped laughing and looked at me. He swallowed hard.

"Johnny" I said. "I came to pick up my suitcases" I push my glasses up more.

"Leaving so soon" angi looked up at me. "That's a shame, we where becoming good friends".

"Just give me my bags johnny" I said.

"I'll go get them" he stood up. "So you dont miss that plane" he said angrily and brushed past me.

"Well, well" angi said. "Its a shame about you and Johnny, you two where so cute together". I ignored her. "I was beginning to thinkbid never get him to myself". I looked at her.

"Excuse me" I said. She stood up.

"You heard me" she snarled and came in my face. "I had him all to myself and then you came along".

"I dont know what fantasies you've been having" I got into her face. "But he was mine before he met you".

"I dont see what he sees in you" she laughed. "Your just so-plain".

"At least I dont show myself off like you do" I said. "Trust me , you think I'm plain" I said. "I can be a bitch when I have too".

"Oh reallly" she laughed. She pushed me. "Go on". I looked at her. I pushed her back. She reached to punch me. But I blocked her and punched her with my free hand. I pushed her to the table. She  grunted. I grabbed her by her hair and pushed her with my foot straight into the pool. She screamed as she went flying into the water.

"Eva!" Johnny set my bags down. "That's was- wow".

"And you" I staired at him. I came close to him. "I love you and you just blow it off like they are words flying out my mouth" I said. "We loved each other, and you ruined that". I grabbed my bags and walked away.

I couldnt beilve everything that had just happened. I was too young and dumb to even fall in love with Johnny. He took everything we had and threw it all away. 

But I guess thats what he wanted. Thats what he chose. 

Fuck this.

Well I guess its just tough love.