Ch 15: Small Talk

Johnny stayed behind and helped me clean up. The others left to go train.

"You sure, your kreese wont yell at you" I smiled and cleaned the counter.

"Maybe" he said. "But it's just this one time".

"Aww you skipped for me" I said all loving and put my hand on my heart. He rolled his eyes.

"Yes for you" he said and shook his head.

"How nice of you" I put my arms around him. He turned around to where he was facing me.

"Very nice" he smirked and leaned to kiss me. My mom opened and we pulled apart.

"Eva, I got hom ear-ly" she saw me and johnny. "And who is this in my kitchen?" She set her bag down on the couch.

"Mom, is-this is johnny" I smiled. "My friend" I smiled akwardly. She put her hand on her hip.

"You mean your boyfriend" she said. I nodded. "And why I have I not heard about johnny" she raised an eyebrow.

"Been busy" I shrugged.

"Its nice to meet you mrs. Morris" Johnny smiled. I almost wanted to laugh at how his attitude changed so quickly, from laid back to all proper.

"Nice to meet you Johnny-" she paused.

"Oh uh Lawrence" he said. "Johnny Lawrence".

"Mr. Lawrence" she smiled. "I hope this one has got good stuff to say about me, she got a mouthon her".

"Oh my god ma" I mumbled embarrassed.

"All good words" johnny assured her.

"I'm glad" she said. "Dont you kids think it's getting a little late" she said.

"Mom we still have to study, why do you thinks hes here" I said.

"Alright, quietly in your room" she said. Me and Johnny smiled at each other and began walking to my room. "Um not to quietly".

"You got it mrs. Morris" johnny said. I pulled his arm to go to my room. I closed my door.

"Kept it maybe a crack open" my mom yelled. I sighed annoyed and opened it just a little. I sat on my bed.

"Were not studying are we" johnny grinned.

"Nope" I said. "I just wanna hang out with you". He smiled and layed on my bed next to me.

"So what now?" He smiled. I hit his arm playfully.

"In your dreams Johnny" I said.

"Dont worry I've already had them" he said.

"Gross!" I said.

"Just kidding" he held his hands up in surrender. I layed on my side and faced him.

"What are you goona do after high school?" I asked.

"I dont know" he sighed. "Maybe be a sensei".

"You really love karate dont you" I said.

"Karate is the only thing I'm good at" he looked at me.

"No its not" I said.

"Oh yeah what else am i good at?" He said.

"For one Your a great kisser" i laughed. He did laughed too. "But, your a really good person, and you can do great things with that". He faced me and layed on his side.

"What about you?" He said. "What are your plans".

"I wanna get outta here" I said.

"Out of l.a?" He said. I nodded.

"Do you ever think you'll get married?" I asked him.

"Dunno" he said. "What happens, happens I guess".

"I want to have kids" I said. "I'll take them everywhere I travel to".

"You'll be a great mom" he said.

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah" he said.

"If we still are together after high school, I would marry you" I said.

"What do you mean if were still together" he said. "Well always be together".

"Really" I smiled.

"besides I would marry you too" he said.

"Well I'm glad" I hugged him.

"Me too" he breathed out and hugged me back.

"You know I am really confused at the term we are studying" my mom yelled. "You could have just said you to wanted to hang out".

I covered my face ad Johnny laughed.

"Ma!" I laughed.

"Its a small house, I hear everything" she said.