Ch 20: Winner

"Alrighty" the ounoncer said. "Our 4 semi-finalists will be competing against each other, the last two standing will be, in the finals". I stood there and held my head high. "Over on Miyagi-do karate we have daniel Larusso and eva morris" everyone clapped loud. "Against cobra kai's dutch Steven's and Johnny Lawrence". Everyone clapped louder.
"On ring 1 we got Larusso against Steven's" he said. "In ring 2, we got Lawrence against morris".

I walked to ring two. Mr.miyagi stood right there watching both me and daniel. Ali cheered use both on.

"Okay, no blows to the face, no cheating, got it" refer said. "bow". We walked to each other and bowed. My breathing hitched up. He was pissed. And so was I.

"2,3 ay!" Refre said. As soon as he did. I immediately went towards johnny.

"You know I dont want to fight you" he said.

"But I do" I growled and slid my leg. He fell down on his back. "Why did you do it!". He flipped onto his feet fast.

"It was an accident" he said out of breath. I extend my arm out to punch him. He looped and dodged it.

"You still like her dont you!" I yelled. I raised my leg and double kneed him in his stomach. He fell down.

"Point, morris!" Refre yelled. He stood up. We got into our fighting stance again.

"I was jealous" he said.

"Of what!" I breathed out of breath.

"Of you and daniel" he came at me and punched. I blocked. He reached to punch me in leg. I blocked it quickly.

"Why, why would you be jealous?!" I said confused.

"Rember Balance, eva!" Ali yelled. I raised my leg to hit him in his head. He pushed it away and raised his foot and kicked me in my chest. I fell to the ground. But got up quick.

"Because I like you" he said. When he said that my anger dropped in a heart beat. I was fighting him with anger. Mr.miyagi didnt teach me this. But at the same time, Its supose to be him and daniel in the finals. Not me and Johnny. I had to do what I had to do. He twisted. Getting read to kick me in my face. I let it happen. He kicked me. I fell to the ground.

"Point, winner!" Refre said. And pointed to Johnny.

"Yeah johnny!" tommy yelled. Johnny extended his arm. I grabbed it. He pulled me up.

"You could have easily blocked that" he said.

"Yeah well I wasnt focused" I scoffed and let go of his hand. I walked over to mr. Miyagi and ali.

"You still did great" ali hugged me.

"Thanks" I grinned a little.

"Eva-san" mr.miyagi looked at me. "Did right thing".

"Did i?" I said.

"Yes" he said. "Realize anger, control you". He explained. "You know good ways of karate, but to distracted by fighting boy, for revenge".

"I know" I said. "I let him win".

"You sure, you make right decision" he asked.

"Yes" I said. "I-I think so". He nodded and smiled.

"Follow your heart" he said. "Always the good decision". I thought about what he said. I needed to talk to johnny.