Chapter 14 - Offer

DALE FYRON'S POV

We're heading to the mansion and this girl seating beside me is sleeping. She maybe tired in the company. Good thing she isn't snoring because it makes me irritated whenever someone's doing that. I suddenly remembered what she'd said earlier.

' Maghuhubad '

' Maghuhubad '

' Maghuhubad '

" Damn. Bakit iba ang iniisip ko?!." Hinampas ko ang manibela dahil sa inis.

' Maghuhubad lang ako ng blazer....tanga '

" Tsk." Nilingon ko ulit ang babaeng nasa tabi ko. She only wearing a white long sleeve and black pants. Her blazer is on her shoulder to heat her body.

" Hmmm." She moved a little when I shake her shoulders, still sleeping. Ganito ba talaga siya pagod?

" Hey, Katria. We're here." I was about to shake her again when she caught my arms causing me to move closer to her. Mukha na akong nakayakap sa kanya ngayon at sobrang lapit pa ng mukha namin.

I tried to let go of my hands but she's holding it so tight like a stuff toy that she doesn't to keep away from. I can't help but to stare her angelic eyes that make her.... beautiful. Her cute nose, pinkish cheeks eventhough she doesn't wear any make up. And most especially her natural red lips. Ngayon ko lang napansin ang buong mukha niya. Maybe because I don't care about her before... until now.

Natanggal ko na ang pagkakahawak niya sa'kin kaya nakahinga ako ng maluwag ng makaupo ulit ako sa driver's seat. I looked at her again and found out that she's still sleeping so I went out from my car. Alam ko namang wala siyang gagawing kabaliwan dun dahil natutulog pa siya.

" Kuya, nakabalik kana pala. Asan si ate Kat?." Akken asked when he saw me entering the living room. He's with Raizer that is holding a mobile gadget, probably playing and Shael that was eating with him. Wait.....

" Where's Cohen?."

" Nandun sa kwarto niya natutulog. Nagalit ata sa'min dahil ang ingay namin." Shael answered. I won't be surprised. He's like that eversince.

" Si Kat?." Raizer put his mobile gadget beside him.

" In the car, still sleeping. I want you to help me carry her to her room." I was about to left them when Shael asked.

" What happen, dude? Anong ginawa mo sa kanya?." He looked at me with a playful smile on his lips. I just rolled my eyes because of his dirty mind.

" Stop it, you bastard. I didn't do anything." I said as I walk outside the mansion.

" Eh pa'no natin siya bubuhatin tulog pa siya?."

" Gigisingin natin, malamang. Utak mo, dude." Raizer tapped Akken's shoulder that made him pout. Shael opened the cars door and suddenly Katria's head fell.

" Be careful." Napatingin silang tatlo sa'kin kaya napataas ang kilay ko. They immediately avoid their gaze on me.

" Uy, Kat. Gising na. Nasa langit ka na." Shael said and pat her shoulders.

The two burst out on laughing and give each other a high five. They're making fun of that girl. Kat just turn her back at them, still sleeping.

" Hindi gumana kuya. Tsk. Akala ko ba sanay ka na sa babae? Bakit pati paggising hindi mo magawa?." natatawang sambit ni Akken.

" I just date and play with girls. Hindi ko naman sila ginigising 'no. Ano ako nakikipagdate sa tulog?." he answered sarcastically.

" Mahina ka pa rin, kuya." Raizer added and started waking up Katria." KAT YUNG PANTY MO NAKASAMPAY SA GATE!." He shouted at her ear causing her to tumble outside the car.