Chapter 4 - Lost

DALE FYRON'S POV

"Ano nang susunod nating gagawin? The tricks that we've did yesterday were just so easy for her to pass. We better think a good idea," Cohen said and brushed his hair.

We're here at the living room, thinking for another plan to make that damn babysitter leave this freaking mansion. May libreng oras kami para mag isip dahil nasa kwarto pa at naliligo and so-called-babysitter namin.

Tsk. There's no need for her to take a bath because after all, nothing would change. Isa parin siyang panget, mabaho, at jejemon na babae. Nagiging laitero na din ba ako kagaya ng kapatid kong si Cohen? Well, I don't care.

"That girl is so smart. Madali niyang malaman ang mga kilos natin at alam niya kung pano gumawa ng paraan para makatakas sa mga kalokohan natin. She's also a moody girl. Kaya niyang maging mataray, masungit, mapangbara, maatittude, and most of all palaban. Ngayon pa lang, I admire her," nakangiting tugon naman ni Shael habang nakatitig sa kwarto ng ENGOT naming babysitter.

I want to call her 'engot'. Why? It's because I hate calling her with her name. And I hate her too.

And for Shael, I know what's running on his mind. Tsk. He's my brother, of course. He used to play girls and I think that girl is his new victim.

Before I could answer, Raizer interrupted."Seriously, kuya? You wanna play that ugly girl? 'Yan na ba ang bagong type mo ngayon? How gross," he commented.

He's right. Alam kong 'yan ang sasabihin niya. Maybe because we really know each other and we know what's running on our minds.

Shael just laughed."Chill, dude. I just wan't to play with her and nothing more. I know that she's not beautiful like the other girls that I've played but I find her interesting. Saglit lang naman 'to," natatawa niyang sagot.

"I don't think if that idea will work, kuya. Kakasabi mo lang diba, she's smart. At paniguradong sinabi na sa kanya ni mom na you're a playboy," singit naman ni Akken.

Ugh. They're talking about nonsense. I thought we're talking about our new plan. We don't have enough time. Baka bumaba na rito 'yong engot na 'yon.

Bago pa man nakasagot si Shawn ay nagsalita na ako."Enough of that flirty thingy. We need to have a plan as soon as possible. We're just wasting our time here," I said coldy that made them shut up their talkative mouth.

As the older brother, they respect me. One single word from me, they would be scared. Kinakatakutan ako ng lahat even the teacher's and stockholders in our school. Pati na rin ang mga nagta-trabaho sa mga hotel, restaurants, malls, and so on. Of course they would, I'm the oldest son of the Helveryst family and supposed to be the owner of dad's biggest company soon.

No one could mess up with me. Not even that 'engot' babysitter.

Napabalik kaming lahat sa wisyo nang biglang hampasin ni Akken ang table sa harap namin. We just glared at him so he gave us an apologizing mile.

"I have an idea, brothers," nakangisi niyang sambit.

I don't know if this idea of him will work. But since he haven't explain yet, we'll just listen to him.

"Just be sure that it will really work Akkiro Renz. Don't make us a stupid in front of that ugly girl again," seryosong sagot naman ni Cohen.

"Of course I won't, kuya. I'm sure this will be her very memorable day," sagot niya.

Because of what he have said, we looked at him curiously. Sa pagkakataong ito, ang hirap basahin ng iniisip niya. But based on his reaction, it seems that his idea is really interesting.