Chapter 42 - Lovers

DALE FYRON'S POV

" You okay?." I caressed her hair and hold her hand tight. She fall asleep earlier right after the nurse treated her wounds.

" Hmmm. Hindi na masama ang pakiramdam ko." She smiled a little and played our hands.

I let out a sigh and hugged her tight." I'm sorry for what happened earlier. If I know that it would happen, I should've protected you. Until now, I'm still angry on the two of them."

She messed up my hair and just chuckled." Nah. It's okay, love. Hindi mo naman kasalanan 'yun. At saka sino bang nagsabi sa'yo na nakipag-away si Stella sa'min." She looked at me with frowned eyebrow.

" One of my friends told me that he saw Stella on the ground and bullying you. I didn't let him finish his words and because I immediately ran to the ground to see you. Goddammit. I'm so worried about you, love." I looked at her with concerned expression. Sa totoo lang, hindi ko talaga alam ang gagawin ko habang iniisip kung ano nang nangyari sa kanya. I promised her mother to protect her whatever happens so while she's on my hand, no one could touch any single tip of her hair.

" Thank you, love."

I just smiled and kissed her forehead. Whenever I saw her, I felt like I was in peace. We're almost 3 weeks of being in a relationship and everything goes well. She doesn't have any reason to be jealous because I'm the one who avoids girls so that she wouldn't feel that way. She's doing the same way too but sometimes, she can't help but to talk with the other guys especially when they have some projects and tasks to do. I understand it though, we can't stop it because we have to talk with others to. Ang sinasabi ko lang sa kanya ay iwasan niya ang pakikipag-usap sa mga nagkakagusto sa kanya. There are times that they want to have a conversation with her even if she refused to. She told them how many times that she has a boyfriend but they still kept on bugging her that made me pissed.

Our relationship was known in the whole university, knowing that I'm one of the owner and I'm popular even if I don't want to be one. May maganda rin naman itong kinalalabasan dahil wala nang umaaway o nag-uusap tungkol sa kinalat na issue ni Stella noon. Katria become everyone's friend. She's totally kind to them but her extraordinary attitude won't fade. Totoong-totoo siya kung makipag-usap sa iba at pinapakita niya talaga ang totoong ugali niya. She didn't mind what other people's reactions, atleast she's true to herself. Like what she always said 'I don't want to be plastic just to have many friends in public, I just want to show them the real me even if they doesn't accept who I'm gonna be'. She never failed to amaze me, indeed.

" Love, sama na kase tayo sa kanila. Wala namang pasok eh at saka boring dito sa condo ko." She kept on shaking my arms while sitting on the floor like a little girl.

I raised my eyebrow." Why? Are you bored with me?."

" It's not like that. Gusto ko lang naman magsaya dun sa labas eh. Isang beses lang akong nakapunta ng EK at sobrang tagal na nun. Just come with me, love." Pinulupot niya ang mga kamay niya sa leeg ko at ngumuso. I looked away because I think I'm going to give if I kept on looking at her with that expression.

I just let out a sigh because of defeat." Fine. Go to your room and change your clothes. You know what's the rules, love."

Bigla namang lumiwanag ang mukha niya at tumango." Yeah, promise. Change your clothes too, you'll gonna come with me right, love?." She gave me a cute smile and all I have to do is to nod.

" Of course. I'm going with you wherever you go. I don't want someone to stare at you o else they'll going to be blind." I said with authority on my voice.

She gave me my clothes and I went to the guest room to change. It's just a light green t-shirt with a pair of light brown pants and white sneakers. We're going to wear couple garments like we used to do whenever we go out on a date or something. It's one of the rules that I've made and she already knows it. She's not allowed to wear any showy clothes and she agreed on it since she's not into that kind of clothes.